Suggestions for dinner in Epcot during Food & Wine, and what happened to the menu at Rose and Crown?

persimmondeb

DIS Veteran
We're going in October for Food & Wine. Three adults, who despite the heavy grazing WILL need to sit down for an evening meal for various reasons. We may not all be hugely hungry, but at least one of us will want an entree, if not a full meal, and we'll all want something. This needs to be a cuisine my husband will eat (no Chinese, Mexican, Moroccan) and shouldn't be giantly heavy (no buffets or prix fixe). I had been thinking Rose & Crown might work, but there seems to be almost nothing on their current menu, and no food at all in the pub.

Obviously I have time before we can make reservations, but I'd like to have my ducks in a row. Last time we had this issue we ended up in Coral Reef, which I always find lackluster. We'd like LeCellier, but we wouldn't like paying for it. The break is at least as important as the food so we need table service or table service-ish. Tutto Gusto would probably work, but I can't tell if they are currently serving food.

We're going in October for Food & Wine. Three adults, who despite the heavy grazing WILL need to sit down for an evening meal for various reasons. We may not all be hugely hungry, but at least one of us will want an entree, if not a full meal, and we'll all want something. This needs to be a cuisine my husband will eat (no Chinese, Mexican, Moroccan) and shouldn't be giantly heavy (no buffets or prix fixe). I had been thinking Rose & Crown might work, but there seems to be almost nothing on their current menu, and no food at all in the pub.

Obviously I have time before we can make reservations, but I'd like to have my ducks in a row. Last time we had this issue we ended up in Coral Reef, which I always find lackluster. We'd like LeCellier, but we wouldn't like paying for it. The break is at least as important as the food so we need table service or table service-ish. Tutto Gusto would probably work, but I can't tell if they are currently serving food.
Tutto Gusto is currently serving food. Menu is below. Have you thought about somewhere like Connection Eatery? It's not table service but I find the food to be very good.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/tutto-gusto-wine-cellar/menus/

Maybe something at one of the resorts at the boardwalk. You can sit down at sunshine seasons in the land pavilion. The dolphin has a nice little soda shop called the fountain that has good sandwiches.

Most counter service will not work for that "dinner break", no matter how good the food is. We've never been completely sure why, but we can't really recharge somewhere like Sunshine Seasons, which we love for breakfast or lunch. Lighting level and noise are definitely some of the issue, but I don't think it's all of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter