suggestions for area between Seaworld and Disney Springs

lynnfitz

DIS Veteran
Hi, we're planning on staying on sight at Disney for a week this summer, through renting points. Prior to that stay we are looking to stay 4 or 5 nights. During that time, we're thinking of doing Seaworld a day or two, and would like to go over to Disney Springs. Any suggestions of where to stay that would be convenient to both, or should we just pick one of those areas and choose a hotel in that specific area?
It would be the last week in August, 3 adults. I would prefer maybe a timeshare, or a 1 bedrooms suite to give us a little more room than a standard hotel room. Some of my thoughts were, Hilton Grand vacation at Seaworld, or over at disney springs, the double tree suite.
Thank you!

Hi, we're planning on staying on sight at Disney for a week this summer, through renting points. Prior to that stay we are looking to stay 4 or 5 nights. During that time, we're thinking of doing Seaworld a day or two, and would like to go over to Disney Springs. Any suggestions of where to stay that would be convenient to both, or should we just pick one of those areas and choose a hotel in that specific area?
It would be the last week in August, 3 adults. I would prefer maybe a timeshare, or a 1 bedrooms suite to give us a little more room than a standard hotel room. Some of my thoughts were, Hilton Grand vacation at Seaworld, or over at disney springs, the double tree suite.
Thank you!
Marriott’s Cypress Harbour timeshare resort is close to SeaWorld and isn’t too far from an I4 onramp. It’s less than 10 minutes to DSprings.

Sheraton Vistana Villages and Floridays Resort are also nice spots in that area.

Although we really like Cypress Harbour, we wanted to maybe try something new-how do you think the Sheraton Villages compares to the Marriott properties? We've also stayed at Grande Vista-thanks.

Thank you!

I think both of those would be great spots... You could use Turkey lake road to get back and forth this way your not on I-4... Westgate is in the middle you might want to look there as well. We have friends that stay there often when the make the trek across the pond, as she always says... They have been remodeling and it should be really nice.... be careful though they use hard selling and high pressure to get you to buy, so if they offer you a tour, be careful...

Although we really like Cypress Harbour, we wanted to maybe try something new-how do you think the Sheraton Villages compares to the Marriott properties? We've also stayed at Grande Vista-thanks.
Marriott now owns Sheraton and may be acquiring Hyatt soon. Cypress Harbour and Sheraton Vistana Villages are rated Category 6 on the Marriott site.

DD’s BF is an accountant for Marriott’s Orlando timeshares division and has toured all Marriott and Sheraton properties and we all stayed at Cypress Harbour last year. He does rank Cypress Harbour above the Vistana properties.

Interesting, we’ve always enjoyed the Marriott’s. It’s funny, we want to try something new, yet you get nervous to make that change!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter