"Suck/Doesn't Suck" on "Moving to Orlando" (07/14/21)

yaya74

DIS Veteran
I am not sure if I can post this message on this forum. Moderator, please feel free to move my post if needed.

I just watched that episode of "Suck/Doesn't Suck" on the "Moving to Orlando" channel. Oh boy, it was so fun to watch!!!

If it weren't for the school system, I would move to Florida now instead of living in the NE.

no snow / freezing temperatures best deal
We love the change in seasons. We love the vista's while in the mountains. We love snow (but not too much). We love going to the beaches of Florida and to Disney on special vacations. To us, not living in Florida keeps it special. Orlando is nothing but a large primarily service industry city with the same big city problems as most large cities. We don't want to live in a place that's as hot as the face of the sun for 3/4 of the year with almost no change in seasons. Everyone views life through a different knot hole though. If I grew up and lived most of my life in Buffalo, NY, I probably wouldn't want to see another snow flake as long as I lived. We love Disney and thoroughly enjoy it while we're there, but we're happy to get home after our vacation is over.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter