Successful E-Mail Confirmation!

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
Hello friends. :)

I just wanted to say that my e-mail confirmation came through loud and clear! :D

"...celebrate good times, come on!..."

crying.gif
I haven't received one!!!!

WHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying.gif

I hope I'm not starting something that could be a real pain in the b*tt for Linda, but when mine wouldn't come up I e-mailed her and asked her to re-send it. Did you do the same? Or did you not receive it at all? :confused:

All I have is a cancelled check!

What's the email for Linda or someone I can contact about our confirmation?

Thanks Tia!:)

No e-mail confirmation for me, either. I know that Pete got my check, though - so I'm NOT worried!!

BT and Nancy--I got an e-mail from Linda on Tuesday (yesterday) that was called a 'statement' and it it just re-stated when we'd be there, where we're staying, how much to pay, when to pay it, and gave a mailing address.

And Linda asks that I e-mail her with all of the names in our party. Oh yeah, and the statement reitterated that we were 'connected' to my mother's reservation...and states that we want connecting rooms if possible.

:confused: I don't know how she's doing it...maybe in the order in which she received the checks ;) in which case I should have been very close to her first e-mail since I mailed mine out IMMEDIATELY!!! LOL :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!