Subtracting Days from Ticket and FP Question

magicalcouple

Different Not Less
We have already booked all of our fastpasses for our 8 day trip. Of COURSE, an emergency came up that has hurt our budget a little bit. It was suggested that in order to meet our final payment deadline, we could subtract days from our ticket and make them 2 day tickets and then just add the other 6 back on our first day at the park. If we DO this, what will happen to our fastpasses that we've already booked?

We have already booked all of our fastpasses for our 8 day trip. Of COURSE, an emergency came up that has hurt our budget a little bit. It was suggested that in order to meet our final payment deadline, we could subtract days from our ticket and make them 2 day tickets and then just add the other 6 back on our first day at the park. If we DO this, what will happen to our fastpasses that we've already booked?
You will lose 6 days of booked FPs. You’ll need to Cancel out 6 days and keep your 2 high priority days as soon as you make your change to your package or the system will deduct your last 6 days of FPs for you.

You will lose 6 days of booked FPs. You’ll need to Cancel out 6 days and keep your 2 high priority days as soon as you make your change to your package or the system will deduct your last 6 days of FPs for you.
Yikes! Thank you. I'll just tighten up my ship around our house! I can't lose FP!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter