Substituting Scottish Highland Trip w/ Beach Club :)

lucincia

DIS Veteran
Booked a trip to London, Scotland, and Isle of Skye for August of 2020 for our 24th anniversary. Pandemic said, "Oh, no, you don't".

Postponed to 2021 for our 25th anniversary. Pandemic again said, "Watch this".

Too risky, so we cancelled the trip for now.

Yesterday, DW and I were sitting around in a food coma after weekend of Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day candies and with no foreseeable trips in the near future.

We said, "Why not go back to WDW!"

Not exactly the Scottish Highlands. But, it's Beach Club. It's Disney. We will be there in August.

:)

I can totally commiserate! We had planned on going to see our Scottish family again sometime either last year or this year - we are anxiously wanting to meet our niece’s baby who was born last March! Our DS graduates this year and it would have been his ideal graduation gift. But, instead, we have a Disney trip on the books to at least “do something”. (And we will have a great time - just really miss our family!) I’m sure we will stop into the Epcot UK to buy some Caramel Wafers as a consolation prize! Here’s to hoping we all can make our trips there soon - such a beautiful country!

We did something similar. London & Ireland for June 2020. Now we are heading to Yacht club. Hoping we get to do the original trip next year. Fingers crossed!

We did something similar. London & Ireland for June 2020. Now we are heading to Yacht club. Hoping we get to do the original trip next year. Fingers crossed!

Booked a trip to London, Scotland, and Isle of Skye for August of 2020 for our 24th anniversary. Pandemic said, "Oh, no, you don't".

Postponed to 2021 for our 25th anniversary. Pandemic again said, "Watch this".

Too risky, so we cancelled the trip for now.

Yesterday, DW and I were sitting around in a food coma after weekend of Lunar New Year and Valentine's Day candies and with no foreseeable trips in the near future.

We said, "Why not go back to WDW!"

Not exactly the Scottish Highlands. But, it's Beach Club. It's Disney. We will be there in August.

:)
We've just rescheduled our Scotland trip for the 3rd (or is it the 4th) time to next May. Original plan was May 2020 as a retirement trip. So we're going to Dis in Jan. (not instead but in addition to) Staying at Port Orleans, FQ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter