Subscribing to a thread without posting to it...

poohbear919

Hmmm - pondering another visit to my *happy* place
Does anyone know - is there a way to subscribe to a thread (just because you love reading it) - even if you don't feel like you have anything to post to it? :confused3 The steps for doing so are probably right in front of me - I'm just not seeing it! Thanks for help that anyone can give me!

poohbear919 said:
Does anyone know - is there a way to subscribe to a thread (just because you love reading it) - even if you don't feel like you have anything to post to it? :confused3 The steps for doing so are probably right in front of me - I'm just not seeing it! Thanks for help that anyone can give me!

Yes they are sort of right in front of you. Click on thread tools above. A drop down menu will appear and you will see "subscribe to thread".

Ed

Thank you... I tried clicking on that yesterday thinking it might lead me to a solution - however my computer was acting funny and the menu wouldn't appear! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter