Stupid Question - Want to buy more Points Direct?

Dean Marino

DIS Veteran
Owners BRV, 270 Direct Points. Contacted our agent from 2012, inquiring about bumping up to an even 300 Points at BRV...

No answer :(.

Can someone remind me WHO to contact at WDW to TRY to buy 30 more BRV Points? No hurry - all of this is in anticipation of 2020 Point Inflation....

How long ago did you contact your agent? If it hasn’t been long they might be on vacation or working on Disney cruise line. If it hasn’t been a couple of weeks I will give it some more time.

Also, today I utilized the chat feature on the member website and the first question it asked, before directing to an agent, was if we were interested in adding more points. So that might be a quick way of getting some answers if you can wait on the phone?

Just an update.... Sandy & I were able to connect with our DVC Guide :).
We are on the BRV waitlist for 30 more home resort points:).

We're aware of the 2020 Point Inflation "backtrack". Getting the extra points anyway, in anticipation of 2021 "Point Inflation".

Also, today I utilized the chat feature on the member website and the first question it asked, before directing to an agent, was if we were interested in adding more points. So that might be a quick way of getting some answers if you can wait on the phone?
Yes, I notice that...they want to see points right away when you chat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter