Stupid question- how long is a round of mini golf?

LoveMyLAP-BAND

Banded 2/18/05
Yes, yes. I know it is a stupid question but I am hoping to get an answer for planning reasons. (I am an obsessive planner and I am getting help for it:lmao: )

How long would a round of mini golf at Winter Summerland take for 5 people (3 of whom are kids)? Thanks for looking at my stupid post.:rolleyes1

It takes us about an hour, depending on how busy they are, how fast you play. We play with 4 people, we play slow, have fun, take pictures, occassionally lose a ball. It's one of our favorite things to do anymore. It's good family time for us, as our girls are 16 and 18, and tend to spend time at the park a few steps ahead of us. There are two sides to play, we ask at the front which is less crowded, it helps a bit.

Thanks. Sounds like a late morning leisurly thing. Knowing my kids- it will be two hours! They are 4, 5 and 9. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!