Stupid question #549 - yarn?

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
I have a bag of old yarn that someone gave to me. (Yes, I'm known to family & friends as the person who refuses nothing. :blush: ) It's old, boring stuff and with the exception of a ball of variegated baby yarn (pink/white/blue) it's all solid colors.

Does anyone use yarn on their LOs? Aside from Fun Fur & the other new, neat ones. :confused3 If no one has any ideas on how I can use this stuff, I'm going to chuck it! :earseek: And then since it already snowed here today, there will probably be a blizzard tomorrow if I do. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

TIA

I don't use yarn but I love other fibers. Is there a girl scout troop you could donate it to??? Maybe someone who is learning to knit?? Even if it boring, someone could probably use it.

Or, if you are looking for somewhere to donate it, try an auxiliary to the local hospital.
I know that our church makes baby blankets and little hats for newborns and donated yarn is how we do it. Please don't throw it out. Even ugly yarn can be used to make something beautiful!

I use yarn when I sew crafts.. You know the kind that Shows the stitching..
the outline of Gingerbread Men, Trees, etc..

Kinda like the little kid crafts

Ok I have a few ideas but you are going to need a cat, a bowling ball and a dryer.

Jeff

AZ JazzyJ said:
Ok I have a few ideas but you are going to need a cat, a bowling ball and a dryer.

Jeff

You're full of them today, aren't you Jeff?!!
LOVE IT!!
Thanks for the laughs on a dreary Monday!!

kmp1191 said:
You're full of them today, aren't you Jeff?!!

I wish I had a dime for every time someone asked me if I was full of something.

Jeff

AZ JazzyJ said:

Jeff

OK....got them. Now what? :confused3

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts