STUFF YOU WINDOWS 10

Domo

Wotcha
I really, REALLY hate Windows 10! A little teeny weeny thing saying "Why not update now?" came up on my screen today and being the wally that I am, I accepted. Queue a five hour long tirade of nothingness with the message "DON'T TURN ME OFF!" emblazend across the screen!

Combine that with the fact that Windows 10 is ugly as sin, Cortana never works for me and it tries to press Edge on you (which never works in my Office) and you have a pile of rubbish.

And to think, it pretty much press-ganged itself on me, flashing up on my screen every day when I was using the far nicer Windows 7 :(

I am with you! Windows 10 is so hard to navigate and it seems every week or so it just resets itself to all factory settings. I HATE the music player it automatically opens.

I went from Vista to 10 and i only switched towers because my old one was too slow. I found a really good deal on the tower but I wish I would have thought to look for one with Office on it. Googles version is useless.

I am seriously looking into regressing to Windows 7. I LIKED Windows 7. It worked. It was pretty. It didn't fight with me!

If I had the choice I'd use Mac and Linux every day of my life, but for some things, you just need Windows!

We upgraded at work and now the primary website I use to make purchases for my library no longer works, but only when at work, due to some kind of weirdness between the new system and our firewall or something. Luckily, that gives me the perfect excuse to have them put 7 back on my laptop.

I much prefer windows 7 so thank goodness we haven’t upgraded at work. My home pc has 10 and I hate it. It’s so hard to navigate to find things on it.

I have 7 on my laptop. Told my husband "don't touch it!" He's put 10 on our little traveling laptop and one of the desk computers we have. I truly don't like 10. Harder to navigate, both computers it's on run miles slower than my laptop.

Really - Hello, Windows people, keep 7, trash 10.

Our office Windows 10 computers have been going crazy with the updates lately - what's the deal?!

I installed Windows 10 on my computer two years ago.... and then removed it the next day, it was too much of a hassle (couldn't connect to wifi, didn't have time to deal).

I hate the start menu, it is more interested in getting you on the Internet, than the work software I need to be on. I hate the new Microsoft Publisher I work with. I scan items for my work and I need to size it, to fit on my document. Why oh why would they take the cutter away, that trims what you do not need. If someone can find it, lease let me know. I spend so much time looking for it.

This is very interesting. I have not had very many updates and when I do I have never had any problems. I have no problems at all with Windows 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter