Studio at BRV or room at BC?

luvmychaos

Mouseketeer
Help me make a decision, PLEASE!! We are taking our 5th trip to WDW in Nov and we still can't decide between a deluxe studio at Boulder Ridge or a Woods/Garden View room at Beach Club. We have 3 kids - 12,9,7. We LOVE WL but the pool and bed situation at BC keeps making the decision impossible :charac2: We have always traveled the same time of year, as it's our favorite, so we know that, at best, pool days are hit or miss with the weather. Is the pool a big enough draw, even if we might only get a good few hours there? But is making 2 boys(9&7) share a pull out sofa for 11 days really ideal also?
Any advice would be much appreciated!!! :flower3:

Help me make a decision, PLEASE!! We are taking our 5th trip to WDW in Nov and we still can't decide between a deluxe studio at Boulder Ridge or a Woods/Garden View room at Beach Club. We have 3 kids - 12,9,7. We LOVE WL but the pool and bed situation at BC keeps making the decision impossible :charac2: We have always traveled the same time of year, as it's our favorite, so we know that, at best, pool days are hit or miss with the weather. Is the pool a big enough draw, even if we might only get a good few hours there? But is making 2 boys(9&7) share a pull out sofa for 11 days really ideal also?
Any advice would be much appreciated!!! :flower3:
The WL and the BC are our two favorite resorts. :) A room at the BC will be bigger than the studio at BRV and will have two queens and a daybed. The daybed is twin bed size, which is larger than the smaller Murphy bed at BRV. Our kids loved the BC even if it was too cool out to swim. The counter service options at the BC aren't as good as at the WL, though, but there are still some good options for food service. The best part is being able to walk to two parks from the BC. :)

I would pick BC because there are several rooms there that are oversized and would give you extra space. I've been in one that had a pull out couch as opposed to the day bed and it was on a corner, so it was larger.

In the BRV studio, you'll actually have a queen bed, a pullout sofa and a twin-size pull-down bed, so the boys don't have to share a bed at all. In the BC woods/garden view, you are not guaranteed a day bed, so while you can certainly request it, I wouldn't count on it. They are both amazing resorts. I would just go with whatever is cheapest!

I would do BC. Have the 12 year old in the daybed (which is a nice size and comfortable) and put the boys in the Queen. You and DH get the other Queen.

I thought some of the BC rooms did not have a daybed, just two queens.

Sorry, I misread your post - with 5 guests you will almost certainly get a room with 2 queens and a daybed. You really can't go wrong with either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter