Stuck on Splash, Swimming in Sewage, & Still Laughing! A "Classy" 6/11 TR- 5/6 DONE!

Love the Dooney and Bourke, he even got good placement on it and everything! :woohoo: I wish Brandon would buy me one of those, but he thinks the fact that I have 2 and they are so expensive is ridiculous! :eek:

Aww this post is making me sad! I HATE the last day! It's the saddest thing ever!

YAY FOR THE DOUNEY! Oh my gosh what a wonderful husband! :lovestruc I'm so happy he got that for you! It's BEAUTIFUL!

What a great trip! I can't believe it's already over!

You know, sometimes I feel like the only female fan of Disney who does NOT like the Dooney and Burke bags? I just don't get the whole designer bag thing in general.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good trip! :hug:

That was the most bittersweet and emotional update I've ever read on the DIS. I think I started tearing up :'( It's always so sad leaving Disney and just reading about it makes me tear up. :sad1: And I totally agree about Stacey, she is awesome, but if only everyone could be stuck in this vortex of must-dos and triple mountain whammies... that would be the best! ::yes::

On a brighter note, so funny how you get stuck with the never-ending survey! But I think with that, you can only be sure that Disney is really making sure that they can improve a visit in every possible way with such detailed surveys :)

Awwww, that's so sweet of John to give you a Dooney & Bourke and it amazes me how he managed to hide it from you until you got in the car, very sneaky! But at least it helped you survive the drive back home, hate that darn backside of the sign :sad2:

Glad to hear you enjoyed this trip and it ended off nicely! Can't wait to read your review of the whole thing! :mickeyjum

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I have really enjoyed reading you trip report, but when I saw the bag I become obsessed I love it. I don't own any designer purses btw, but yesterday I was determined to get that bag. So I was going to put in a bid for it but when my husband found out they were used he ordered me a new one. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so excited I can't wait to see it! So thank you for writing such an awesome trip report and inspiring my first Donney purse.

Whoa, I missed a lot! April was such a busy month. I'm glad I have time to catch up on your TRs now. :) Please don't feel obligated to respond to every comment I make as this reply will probably be epicly long!

Glad you enjoyed Boma! It's one of our favorites, and I crave the frunch juice ALL the time! You're right, it's the best juice EVER. Luckily they have it at Kona too!

Wow, I can't believe that man who demanded a free meal. What a nightmare. You have to be a reaaaallly miserable person to do something like that. I feel bad for his daughter! It was so nice of you guys to leave him a big tip.

It's weird going through the International Gateway and not seeing SSE right in front of you, but I love it! I feel like I'm going in through the backdoor. And so many people don't know about it!

I haven't seen that Circle of Life movie in ages but I remember it made me and my mom cry!

hahaha I love John's deer face! I feel bad for whoever ends up marrying me because they are gonna have to hear Stacey quotes 5,000 times a day.

Don't apologize for not having a ton of pics... I do that all the time! Sometimes you just get all caught up in Disney and forget about the pics!

OMG that's pretty funny about the coins flying around during Sum of all Thrills. I love that b/c it's something that would SO happen to me. Sorry you got hit though. Ouch :headache:

I think that is so cute that you guys film each other secretly! I have a friend who does that sometimes when we're all hanging out at a party or something, and it's really cool to see something captured like that when no one knows they're being filmed so they just act normal as opposed to acting up for the camera. It preserves the moment so wonderfully!

Oh Samantha Brown... she has taught me so many things! I'm so jealous of her life!

OMG I haven't seen the zebras on KS in years! I totally forgot about them.

"his back hairs were so long they were FLOATING" OH.MY.GOD. That's seriously something that would happen in like an Adam Sandler movie or something.

What a beautiful necklace!! And even more beautiful is the thought behind it. John is so sweet!

"If I had a time machine, the first thing I would do is travel back to the moment when I ate this plate of dessert just so I could do it again" I know exactly what you mean. Boma has the BEST desserts!

"the artist formerly known as MGM" HAHAHAHAHA good one

You're right, John cutting in line didn't increase the wait time at all, therefore it should not be a problem! Some people just like to carry on for no reason. So annoying! At least you guys were able to make a joke out of the classy thing and turn it from something that upset you to something that made you laugh. And the fact that you saw him yelling at other people just proves it wasn't your fault. He was looking for a problem.

Shame you had to eat at McDonald's, but what a nice little surprise on your bed once you got back to AKL! Planet Hollywood isn't that great anyway (though I do love their chicken crunch) but at least you got to see the Jack outfit.

OH MY GOD THE DOONEY TOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John sure knows what he's doing when it comes to surprise gifts! You're a lucky girl! I'm glad it made the sting of leaving a little less painful.

Well this was a great TR!!! I can't wait to get all caught up on your other one. :woohoo:

Oh my goodness, you definitely have a keeper there. But you already knew that. ;)

How absolutely sweet of him to do that to help you with the sadness of leaving. I cry a bit on departure days too and also get bitter towards Stacy. I just want to stay there forever.

Thank you! :goodvibes He really is wonderful!

It really was perfect timing! I was so bummed!

Sigh... last mornings suck. The end. That darn (LOVELY) Stacy has it made.

Omg, I took a survey in December and you're right, they're INCREDIBLY LONG. Goodness gracious.

That's the SWEETEST thing ever! Wow, I just "AWWWWW"-ed out loud. :)

Can't believe this is almost over! I'm so glad you have your December TR too! I'd be sad without your updates for over 2 months!

She really does have it made. I want her life.

Haha seriously, those things take forever!

It really was sweet. He's the best! :rolleyes:

Aww thanks! Yeah, the December TR should last until my next trip! Only 63 days!! Eep!

He is definitely a keeper ::yes::

What an amazing gift, am gonna show this update to my husband and see if he gets the hint!

He really is! I'm a lucky girl!

HAHA I hope it works! ;)

Yay for John! He sure does know his DW well! How sweet of him to be so sympathetic! That bag is perfect too, great placement and everything!

He's seriously the sweetest guy ever. I'm so lucky to have him! Yeah I was really happy with the placement too! :)

Love the Dooney and Bourke, he even got good placement on it and everything! :woohoo: I wish Brandon would buy me one of those, but he thinks the fact that I have 2 and they are so expensive is ridiculous! :eek:

Thanks! I was really happy with the placement. :goodvibes Haha yeah John's not too fond of the price either, but I guess he had heard enough of me talking about how much I wanted one!

That bag is GORGEOUS!

Thank! I love it! :)

Aww this post is making me sad! I HATE the last day! It's the saddest thing ever!

YAY FOR THE DOUNEY! Oh my gosh what a wonderful husband! :lovestruc I'm so happy he got that for you! It's BEAUTIFUL!

What a great trip! I can't believe it's already over!

Me too! Ugh, even though it was almost a year ago it's so depressing just to write it!

Thank you! :) I'm a lucky girl!

I know, I can't believe it's over either! Oh well, I've got my other TR, and my nex trip right around the corner! :goodvibes

You know, sometimes I feel like the only female fan of Disney who does NOT like the Dooney and Burke bags? I just don't get the whole designer bag thing in general.

Anyway, I'm glad you guys had a good trip! :hug:

I'm usually not a fan of designer bags, but I do love the Disney Dooneys. Especially the sketch totes...I just love the designs!

Thanks! It really was a wonderful trip! :goodvibes

That was the most bittersweet and emotional update I've ever read on the DIS. I think I started tearing up :'( It's always so sad leaving Disney and just reading about it makes me tear up. :sad1: And I totally agree about Stacey, she is awesome, but if only everyone could be stuck in this vortex of must-dos and triple mountain whammies... that would be the best! ::yes::

On a brighter note, so funny how you get stuck with the never-ending survey! But I think with that, you can only be sure that Disney is really making sure that they can improve a visit in every possible way with such detailed surveys :)

Awwww, that's so sweet of John to give you a Dooney & Bourke and it amazes me how he managed to hide it from you until you got in the car, very sneaky! But at least it helped you survive the drive back home, hate that darn backside of the sign :sad2:

Glad to hear you enjoyed this trip and it ended off nicely! Can't wait to read your review of the whole thing! :mickeyjum

Awww I'm sorry I made you tear up! It gets me too...leaving Disney is so hard! Hahaha seriously, Stacey's life is perfect. I'm jealous!

Yeah even though the survey was kind of irritating I was very impressed with how much they seemed to value my opinion!

I was very impressed with his sneakiness! He really is a great guy! :goodvibes

Thanks! It was a great trip! Thanks for reading along! The wrap up is coming up!

Hi! I just wanted to tell you I have really enjoyed reading you trip report, but when I saw the bag I become obsessed I love it. I don't own any designer purses btw, but yesterday I was determined to get that bag. So I was going to put in a bid for it but when my husband found out they were used he ordered me a new one. :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
I am so excited I can't wait to see it! So thank you for writing such an awesome trip report and inspiring my first Donney purse.

Thank you so much for reading along! :goodvibes OMG YAY! I can't believe my bag inspired you to get your own! That is so awesome!!!! Congrats on your bag, and thanks for telling me about it! :upsidedow

Whoa, I missed a lot! April was such a busy month. I'm glad I have time to catch up on your TRs now. :) Please don't feel obligated to respond to every comment I make as this reply will probably be epicly long!

Glad you enjoyed Boma! It's one of our favorites, and I crave the frunch juice ALL the time! You're right, it's the best juice EVER. Luckily they have it at Kona too!

Wow, I can't believe that man who demanded a free meal. What a nightmare. You have to be a reaaaallly miserable person to do something like that. I feel bad for his daughter! It was so nice of you guys to leave him a big tip.

It's weird going through the International Gateway and not seeing SSE right in front of you, but I love it! I feel like I'm going in through the backdoor. And so many people don't know about it!

I haven't seen that Circle of Life movie in ages but I remember it made me and my mom cry!

hahaha I love John's deer face! I feel bad for whoever ends up marrying me because they are gonna have to hear Stacey quotes 5,000 times a day.

Don't apologize for not having a ton of pics... I do that all the time! Sometimes you just get all caught up in Disney and forget about the pics!

OMG that's pretty funny about the coins flying around during Sum of all Thrills. I love that b/c it's something that would SO happen to me. Sorry you got hit though. Ouch :headache:

I think that is so cute that you guys film each other secretly! I have a friend who does that sometimes when we're all hanging out at a party or something, and it's really cool to see something captured like that when no one knows they're being filmed so they just act normal as opposed to acting up for the camera. It preserves the moment so wonderfully!

Oh Samantha Brown... she has taught me so many things! I'm so jealous of her life!

OMG I haven't seen the zebras on KS in years! I totally forgot about them.

"his back hairs were so long they were FLOATING" OH.MY.GOD. That's seriously something that would happen in like an Adam Sandler movie or something.

What a beautiful necklace!! And even more beautiful is the thought behind it. John is so sweet!

"If I had a time machine, the first thing I would do is travel back to the moment when I ate this plate of dessert just so I could do it again" I know exactly what you mean. Boma has the BEST desserts!

"the artist formerly known as MGM" HAHAHAHAHA good one

You're right, John cutting in line didn't increase the wait time at all, therefore it should not be a problem! Some people just like to carry on for no reason. So annoying! At least you guys were able to make a joke out of the classy thing and turn it from something that upset you to something that made you laugh. And the fact that you saw him yelling at other people just proves it wasn't your fault. He was looking for a problem.

Shame you had to eat at McDonald's, but what a nice little surprise on your bed once you got back to AKL! Planet Hollywood isn't that great anyway (though I do love their chicken crunch) but at least you got to see the Jack outfit.

OH MY GOD THE DOONEY TOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! John sure knows what he's doing when it comes to surprise gifts! You're a lucky girl! I'm glad it made the sting of leaving a little less painful.

Well this was a great TR!!! I can't wait to get all caught up on your other one. :woohoo:

Yay Lia! I'm so glad you're back, I've missed your comments! Speaking of, I'm very impressed with your epicly long comment! Thank you so much for writing such amazing comments! :goodvibes

Seriously, Samantha Brown and Stacey have it made. How did they get these jobs?!

Thanks for reading along! I'm gonna post the wrap up post now! :)

Well, this is it! The wrap up post to my second TR! :sad1: I can’t believe it’s finished. This thing has been so much fun to write, and I’m so grateful to all of my loyal followers who stuck with me even during my extended absences! :thanks: I’m bummed it’s over, but I still have my December 2011 TR to keep me busy, and in 63 days I will be BACK IN DISNEY! Woo hoo! :bitelip:

Okay so, let’s wrap this baby up! When I got home from this trip I wasn’t as good about taking souvenir pictures, so I’m just going to do the highs and lows!

Highs

1. Staying in our first deluxe resort! Even though I love all the Disney resorts, staying at AKL for this trip really made it extra special! It made John and I realize that although we might not be able to afford a deluxe resort every time we go, we definitely want to stay in them as much as possible! The amenities are incredible, and you can really tell a difference. Plus, surprising John was super fun!

AnniversaryTrip200.jpg

AnniversaryTrip221-1.jpg

2. Being able to experience Star Wars Weekends! Even though this really didn’t do anything for me, it was so nice seeing John enjoy himself! I feel like he spends a lot of time on our trips making sure we’re doing what I enjoy, so it was wonderful getting to focus on him for a while!

AnniversaryTrip431-1.jpg

AnniversaryTrip418.jpg

3. Sea World! Even though this has nothing to do with Disney, we really enjoyed getting to experience Sea World. While we’re not entirely impressed with Universal Studios, Sea World really blew us away. It’s no Disney, but we will definitely go back there!

AnniversaryTrip127.jpg

AnniversaryTrip187.jpg

4. My wonderful anniversary gifts that I will cherish forever! John is such a great husband, and the fact that he put so much effort into celebrating our anniversary on this trip made me so happy. I will cherish my beautiful necklace and Dooney and Bourke bag forever!

AnniversaryTrip600.jpg

a0df3ff3.jpg

5. Having an extra long vacation! Even though we didn’t spend all of it in Disney, it was so wonderful getting to escape and have time for just the two of us. Our lives are so hectic, and the time we spend together is never enough. Being on vacation is the one time that we can focus solely on each other, and I value that more than anything else in the world.

AnniversaryTrip225.jpg

AnniversaryTrip023.jpg

Lows

1. Being in Orlando, but not in Disney! Even though we had a nice time on our first couple days of vacation, it was really hard being so close to Disney World but not actually being there! From now one I will schedule much less time at locations other than Disney World!

2. Getting stuck on Splash Mountain! No one likes getting stuck on rides! This was not a pleasant experience, but I guess it wasn’t all bad because I got part of my TR title out of it!

3. The “classy” guy. Even though this was on our last day, his rudeness really put a damper on things for a while. I hope his attitude improved, for his family’s sake!

Well, that’s about it. Obviously this trip did not have many lows, because it was truly amazing! Every trip we take is special, but this is one of the best we’ve ever had! Thank you all so much for reading along! See ya real soon! :smickey:

Highs

1. Staying in our first deluxe resort! Even though I love all the Disney resorts, staying at AKL for this trip really made it extra special! It made John and I realize that although we might not be able to afford a deluxe resort every time we go, we definitely want to stay in them as much as possible! The amenities are incredible, and you can really tell a difference. Plus, surprising John was super fun!

AnniversaryTrip200.jpg

AnniversaryTrip221-1.jpg
Hmmmmm....sounds like a candidate for Disney Vacation Club! :thumbsup2

Loved your TR Joni! I'm so glad I found it, but I'm even more glad that you finished it! I'm glad yall had such an awesome trip (besides a few obvious things... ahem... people)! Thank you for sharing with us! :goodvibes

"Our lives are so hectic, and the time we spend together is never enough. Being on vacation is the one time that we can focus solely on each other, and I value that more than anything else in the world."

Aww. I know what you mean. You guys are such a great couple and I'm so happy you had such a magical time and were able to focus so much on each other! :goodvibes It was a great TR and I'm so excited that you guys are going back so soon! :woohoo:

Thanks Joni and John for your great TRs. I read all three with delight. Now I just can't wait for my trip in October. You made my trip even more enjoyable.

Hmmmmm....sounds like a candidate for Disney Vacation Club! :thumbsup2

DEFINITELY! John has promised me we will join when he gets his reenlistment bonus! Yippeeee! :banana:

Loved your TR Joni! I'm so glad I found it, but I'm even more glad that you finished it! I'm glad yall had such an awesome trip (besides a few obvious things... ahem... people)! Thank you for sharing with us! :goodvibes

Thank you so much! :goodvibes I'm glad you found it too because now you've become one of my closest DIS friends! :hug: Thank you for reading!

"Our lives are so hectic, and the time we spend together is never enough. Being on vacation is the one time that we can focus solely on each other, and I value that more than anything else in the world."

Aww. I know what you mean. You guys are such a great couple and I'm so happy you had such a magical time and were able to focus so much on each other! :goodvibes It was a great TR and I'm so excited that you guys are going back so soon! :woohoo:

Thank so you much! That means a lot! :hug: Thanks for reading along!

Thanks Joni and John for your great TRs. I read all three with delight. Now I just can't wait for my trip in October. You made my trip even more enjoyable.

Thank you so much for reading along! :goodvibes I'm so glad you enjoy our TRs, and it makes me feel so great that it makes your trips more enjoyable!

Thank you for the update on the trip. Love all the pictures. Looks like it was a great trip. I always enjoy reading about your trips.

Thank you for the update on the trip. Love all the pictures. Looks like it was a great trip. I always enjoy reading about your trips.

Thank you so much for your kind words and for reading along on my reports! :hug: I'm so glad you enjoy them!

I have the spot where I last left off bookmarked, but I think I actually read and commented on those posts and I lost them, which is why I haven't posted in so long cuz I got upset about it! Haha, hope that run-on didn't hurt you so much cuz it hurt to write it! Anyway, I'm catching up from when you bought the Hidden Mickey book for John! What a cute surprise! I was hoping to do a surprise souvenir for Howard too, but we were ALWAYS together, and I was the one who had to use the bathroom more often! Haha. We saw the Mickey in the GMR too! I was looking in like, every window because I forgot the exact location, so I was thrilled to find it. Did you see the one in the Indiana Jones room? It's Mickey as a pharaoh and Donald there too; it's done to look like part of the hieroglyphics on the wall.

OH YEAH! I forgot about your love for Patrick Swayze! The part I love the most at the end of GMR is when they show the clip from Armageddon with Bruce Willis AND Ben Affleck! I don't particularly love either of them the way you love Patrick Swayze, but that movie was like, AWESOME in my book!

We didn't get a chance to see the Stormtroopers at the DHS entrance. We just couldn't get ourselves out of bed! I wish we had pushed it one day though just so Howard could experience it. Oh well!

HAHA, I laughed out loud regarding your James Earl Jones/Mufasa/Bible on tape comment!

How cute that you pretty much became one of the family at Sci-Fi! What food did the mom share with you?

Wow, I haven't heard a reference to Beans from Even Stevens in like, forever! I loved Even Stevens. I wanted to watch Beauty and the Beast on Broadway when Christy Carlson Romano was Belle, but I didn't. That's why I liked the Kim Possible missions so much. Haha. I mean, it's Christy Carlson Romano!

Haha, it's definitely love for you to buy a Vinylmation for John especially knowing that he's a collector! If he really gets into it, you guys are gonna have to make sure you hit the outlets because they're cheaper there. In fact, in April of this year, my mom went to the outlets (Howard and I were at the parks), and she was able to pick up Tron Vinylmation for him for 3 for $10 (as well as ones from the collection of sea creatures). All tradeable!

I have to say that as terrifying as the bug experience sounded, I kind of wish you had taken a picture of it!

We had that lady when we were trading Vinylmation at the pin store too! We have video of it from our Feb 2011 trip.

Yum, we did Boma for dinner during our Disneymoon, and we thoroughly enjoyed it! I wanted to try breakfast too, but neither of us eat a lot during breakfast and couldn't justify the cost. I wish they could somehow sell the food by the weight (haha, we had places like that at the mall in the past; fill up a box or plate from a buffet and pay for it that way!). That'd be the best thing for me!

BLECH, that story about the people at Boma really makes me angry! Was the daughter embarrassed? I would understand more so if they comped his meal, but why would they do both (unless he was saying that they both needed coffee). If it bothered you so much, why wouldn't you speak to someone at the podium or ANYONE else earlier? Ugh, can't stand it when people try to "cheat" the system. In a situation like that, it'd be nice if an apology could suffice for some people!

Haha, the pinball machine scenario for Tron does make sense! I actually liked the new Tron a lot. I was very surprised! Howard, who loves Tron too on top of Star Wars, made me watch the original, and I was bored to tears, not to mention utterly confused! We kept pausing so I could ask questions. The new one was much better. I don't know that it's necessarily a movie for everyone, but I was able to enjoy it because I know Howard does. That's where we got the name Quorra though!

The Circle of Life is really odd but informative too. It's funny that it's about a resort when WDW is a resort! I know Disney takes care of the environment though and protects a certain amount of the land or whatever, but it's slightly ironic, I think. I'm not complaining though! I trust that Disney is doing the right thing so that I can enjoy all these crazy expansions of WDW!

I miss being able to just enjoy pool time on vacation. The May weather was so hot that it would've been a perfect time for that. Too bad everyone else thought so too!

Love Casey at the Bat! I don't teach it thoroughly, but when we do vocabulary from it, I read the poem to my kiddies just cuz I love the twist ending. I have to say that the other thing I didn't like about Casey's Corner along with the lack of seating was the EXTREMELY slow lines. I didn't think it could possibly take that long with only 3 other people in front of us! I mean, it's just a hot dog! Haha. That pushed me to the limit because it was late at night. The corn dog nuggets were delish though as was being able to dip it in cheese sauce!

Did they just leave all the coins out there when they fell out of John's pocket from Sum of All Thrills? I wonder how much change they get at the bottom of those robot arms!

YUM, sushi. Howard and I will have sushi soon since tomorrow is our first month of being married! We know we can't eat out often anymore (it used to be on Saturdays), and we don't even really need to since it's fun just eating at home because we're together, but gosh darn it, I want some sushi!

HAHA, I was reading the update about cleaning up the barf with such trepidation because I thought someone had thrown up! So glad it was just the movie clip! But the poop in the pool thing is like, almost as gross (if you were already in it like that woman was!).

How cute that John got to know some Vinylmation buddies! But it's even cuter how he bought you that necklace! Such a sweet hubby!

Wow, you had a lot of different things at Boma! The fish wasn't there when I ate there and neither was the ribs. Oh man, it's making me want to go again to try new things!

I hate the story about that stupid guy, but thank God for John and his sense of humor. I giggled with the "Classy, Joni" thing when you walked out of your flip flop! I don't think you did anything wrong either. It'd be one thing if you had like, a whole family reunion with you (as in like, 20 people or more!) joining you in line, but it was 1 person! I actually don't even think it's that big of a deal if there's 1 person in line and a family joins. I always think about whether or not the mom had to take the kids to the bathroom or something. What DOES bother me is when the tour groups do it though because they don't even think about how this could affect the people behind them when they add friend after friend after friend. That drives me nutso, but families are fine so of COURSE couples would be fine too! Some people need to chill out. Even if the guy THOUGHT it, he didn't have to SAY it. I feel bad for the wife! She was probably so embarrassed.

Aww, McD's sounds kinda sad, but a McD's in DTD is definitely better than a McD's back home!

OMG, how CUTE IS HE to buy you that TOTE!!! Haha, that's the great surprise even for me just being the TR reader and not even the owner of the bag! Such a thrill!

I'm so glad I caught up on this trip report when you have the other one up and running!

Maybe they don't serve Coke products in WWOHP because of some crazy licensing thing? :confused3 I dunno.

I wish I could go there! We have a day that we're thinking about doing it, but we wouldn't be there until mid-afternoon at the earliest, so I don't know if it's worth it due to long lines :headache:

Anyway, it looks like you guys had a really good time! :)

JK Rowling made it part of the contract that only healthy items would be served for beverages in the WWOHP, which was probably the deal breaker for Disney to get the contract.

She JK Rowling is very involved with kids health and supporting healthy eating. Granted the candy shop is FULL of "bad" items. But no matter what, Juice is healthier than soda. Especially for breakfast. At that point you can grab a coffee of espresso. Same amount of caffeine and a lot better for you than the aspartame in a diet coke and sugar in a regular.

Great trip report! Can't wait to go back next year!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter