Stroller recommendations - 3 under 4

DMA832

Earning My Ears
1. What two to three kid stroller is easy and quick to fold down and will meet the size restrictions and 2. what is the smartest stroller combo with two young kids and an infant?

We will have three kids during our next trip to WDW- 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 1.5 month old. When we just had two kids, we use our city select which is extremely annoying to fold down and load on a bus with two small children.

When we had three in strollers, we did a double side by side and an umbrella stroller for the oldest child that we often folded up and put in the basket of the double stroller. I think we had a joovy scooter double, which I think makes the size requirements. City minis are really popular as well.

Check out the Zoe XL2 Best double. It actually has a triple version too, but your 1.5 month old would be too small for it. They are only sold direct from their website and from them via Amazon.

We have the Zoe XL2 Best double and it is awesome. I wish we got it earlier. It is only 19lbs! Seriously so lightweight so if you need 2 strollers, I recommend this for the double. Your 4 year old’s head may be above the seat when it reclines (not sure if your 4yo would need to lay down) but the shade is very high above the seat when sitting up which is great. My 4 year old fits great sitting up in it, but if reclined, her head is off the seat. Plenty of room when sitting up though. Easy to fold, and like I said, so light. Also very easy to maneuver and push.

Check out the videos of the Zoe double and see if you think it would work for your kids.

We also have a City Select and totally agree about folding it for transportation.

Good luck!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter