Stroller parking in the parks

DisIsForMe

Prepping for first visit
Can anybody help answer if there is stroller parking available for CRT BOG and CP?
We're good to leave stroller outside.

Any recommendations of where to not bring a stroller?

Can anybody help answer if there is stroller parking available for CRT BOG and CP?
We're good to leave stroller outside.

Any recommendations of where to not bring a stroller?
It will be entirely obvious once you arrive. If in doubt, ask a Cast Member (the adults in Costumes).

In the world of Obvious Land - do not park strollers near signs that state something like, "Do Not Park Stroller Here."

It's Disney, they have this one figured out.

I didn't really appreciate/notice this until being a parent at WDW with a stroller, but I always find the sheer amount of space and employees dedicated purely to the art of stroller management fascinating. I love it!

:-)

Strollers are welcome just about everywhere, including in stores. Once you arrive at the places you mention and are checking in, you will be told where to put the stroller. I wouldn't worry about it at all. As a PP said before, Disney stroller management is amazing and I haven't had to push a stroller in over thirty years.

Strollers are welcome just about everywhere, including in stores. Once you arrive at the places you mention and are checking in, you will be told where to put the stroller. I wouldn't worry about it at all. As a PP said before, Disney stroller management is amazing and I haven't had to push a stroller in over thirty years.

I'm not sure I would put it quite like that. Strollers are not allowed many places, such as the Land Pavilion in Epcot. Restaurants may or may not allow strollers, depending on how busy they are. They will tell you if they are allowed when you check in, but sometimes you are asked to leave strollers outside. Some rides, like the Safari in the Animal Kingdom only allow you to take the stroller so far into the line. Part way in you will be asked to park it to the side.

I do agree that the CMs will be very clear and help you with this one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter