Stroller available now at POR...any takers?

Mickey & Minnie Mom

DIS Veteran
UPDATE --- 9/15/04
Found another DISer who could use the stroller!!!

We were supposed to arrive at WDW today, but plans changed.

I had made arrangements with another DISer to use the stroller she had at WDW but didn't want to take home.

So...there is currently a stroller available at POR in bell services if anyone is headed down & wants to use it.

I know that the stroller is larger than an umbrella with the capability to lay back for sleeping children.

I will be happy to call POR & have the name changed to yours, but would guess they would only hold for a couple more days as it has already been there for about 10 days.

Let me know if you are interested...otherwise I will call & just ask them to find someone in need.

You might want to post this on a couple other boards if you haven't already.

If they want to send it to ASmo I will be more then happy to use it Sept 19-26th

Is this the DIS stoller? Is there a pic of it someplace? Where is the schedule for it?

thanks for the responses...

I did also post on Budget Board, but no takers so far. Maybe I will try the family board for one more day.

This is not the "official" DIS stroller. Just one that a nice person offered up for someone else to use after she went back home. Don't know what it looks like, was going to use sight unseen.

I don't think Disney would transfer the stroller to another resort. You would need to pick it up on your own.

If I don't get a taker soon, I will call POR to let them know. Don't want to be taking up their space any longer!

when we were leaving POR and had an umbrella stroller we had bought just for the stay (cheaper than rentals); I went to Mousekeeping and asked the supervisor if any of the Mousekeepers might be able to use a stroller. She referred me to the young woman who had done such a super job cleaning our room and was so very grateful to receive it.

With so many CM's suffering losses, perhaps if you called POR, explained the issue, and asked if they could find a good home with a CM, I bet someone is missing a stroller, and hasn't been able to afford to replace it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter