Strategy Advice needed for 4 parks in 2 days over Memorial Day Weekend

Good luck and have fun. I can’t wait to hear how your weekend goes.

I'll definitely write a detailed trip report when we get back.

So far it was a perfect EE rope drop and we finished both Avatar rides by 8:05am. That then gave us time to take our time and enjoy Pandora while relatively empty. Even had times to take several pictures with Disney Photographers in Pandora and Africa before our 8:30am Safari LL.

Now we're relaxing at the Animal Kingdom Lodge pool and stacking LL for Magic Kingdom. We should have 7 LL/ILL by the time we head back to Magic Kingdom. (7Dwarfs, Peter Pan, Big Thunder, Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Jungle Cruise and Tron scheduled for 9:30pm to ride when it's dark) After those 7 LL/ILL, should be a bit easier to get the other MK LLs

@scrappinginontario just a quick FYI, in the scenerio above, once I selected the Jungle Cruise LL at 8:30am, the next LL I could select showed up at 11am. Screen shot below. I was hoping I'd be 10:30am but I think once you select a LL from another park that opened at 9am, Genie+ makes you wait the other parks 2 hours for the next LL at 11am.
I’m not disagreeing but it makes no sense as normally once you book a LL, you can book the next one 2 hours later but your window was 2.5 hours. It’s the first time I’ve ever heard of this happening!!

Glad your stacking is going well though and you’re getting all set for tonight in the MK.

I’m not disagreeing but it makes no sense as normally once you book a LL, you can book the next one 2 hours later but your window was 2.5 hours. It’s the first time I’ve ever heard of this happening!!

Glad your stacking is going well though and you’re getting all set for tonight in the MK.

I agree with, it makes sense on paper. I selected Safari at 7am LL and Genie+ showed my next LL would be available at 10am. Once I selected Jungle Cruise once I scanned into Safari at 8:30am, I was hoping it should 10:30am for my next LL. Instead it was 11am like the screenshot above. No worries, still having a great time 😁

I just wanted to share the info.

I agree with, it makes sense on paper. I selected Safari at 7am LL and Genie+ showed my next LL would be available at 10am. Once I selected Jungle Cruise once I scanned into Safari at 8:30am, I was hoping it should 10:30am for my next LL. Instead it was 11am like the screenshot above. No worries, still having a great time 😁

I just wanted to share the info.
Thank you!! I believe it’s since your second LL was still earlier than 2 hours before MK would have opened. Lol, not easy to do but you did it! 😊

Glad you’re having such a great day and thank you again for sharing your experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter