Strange Happenings on the DCL Website

Not sure if this was already posted but, DCL Listed on Facebook that they are starting to go to Jamaica this fall and they are leaving out of Galveston... just fyi....

My 2 cents worth... I was checking my Eastbound Panama Canal cruise Sept. 2013 and my reservation says we end up in Miami, FL BUT the cruise search option says Galveston, TX. :confused3 I called DCL and cm is even more confused than I am. I'm waiting on a call back. :rolleyes1

Hmm. I just checked the cruise we have booked (Thanksgiving of 2013 on the Wonder, departing from Galveston) and it is just as you say. The writing still lists the "correct" ports as they were when we booked--including Costa Maya--however the map replaces Costa Maya with Jamaica.

Even though we have this cruise booked, we haven't received any notification of a port change.
We're booked on that same cruise and I think it's going to Key West, Nassau, and CC instead of Jamaica. We may change our reservation as we don't have a huge interest in another visit to either Key West or Nassau. CC is great, but not worth the other two ports that we've visited too many times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!