Storytellers Mickey's Tales of Adventure Breakfast - Reservations Live Now

subtchr

DIS Veteran
I just booked this for Friday morning. Excited to try it!

I think I've seen it but can't find it on a search -- anyone have a link to the price and menu? The DL website only has the current version.

Thanks!

App says brunch is $51 adults / $29 children
ETA I know you said breakfast, just assuming they are in the range.

If you could only book one, would you recommend Minnie & Friend's character breakfast at Plaza Inn, or Mickey's breakfast at Storyteller?

If you could only book one, would you recommend Minnie & Friend's character breakfast at Plaza Inn, or Mickey's breakfast at Storyteller?

We've done Minnie & Friends every trip since 2012 and have no regrets. We haven't tried Mickey's yet, but are eyeballing it as a good way to get some Disney magic in on a non-park day. For sheer volume of characters, Minnie's cannot be beat. We've never had less than 8! But it is using park/ticketed time, so it depends on what matters most to your group.

We've done Minnie & Friends every trip since 2012 and have no regrets. We haven't tried Mickey's yet, but are eyeballing it as a good way to get some Disney magic in on a non-park day. For sheer volume of characters, Minnie's cannot be beat. We've never had less than 8! But it is using park/ticketed time, so it depends on what matters most to your group.
Agree with this comment! Plaza Inn is a fantastic character experience (the best we've experienced, time and time again), but it eats up time in the park, so we are skipping it this next trip since we only have 2 days in DL and no park hopping. We plan to do Storyteller's on our Halloween Party day since we can't get into the parks until 3pm, this way we can still enjoy some Disney magic in the morning! We often do one of the hotel character breakfasts on our departure day to close out the trip with characters.

Agree with this comment! Plaza Inn is a fantastic character experience (the best we've experienced, time and time again), but it eats up time in the park, so we are skipping it this next trip since we only have 2 days in DL and no park hopping. We plan to do Storyteller's on our Halloween Party day since we can't get into the parks until 3pm, this way we can still enjoy some Disney magic in the morning! We often do one of the hotel character breakfasts on our departure day to close out the trip with characters.

That seems like an excellent plan! Next time we visit during Halloween season, we are definitely going to do that - skip park tickets, go with party, and add a character breakfast!

Note though that for the ST dinner, "Disney Characters do not appear during dinner, but delicious food does!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter