Storybook Dining or Whispering Canyon WWYD?

TISHLOVESDISNEY

It all started with a duck.
It'll be myself and my 7 yr old son. We are staying at WL.

We have done SBD, and he loved it and said he wanted to do it again when I got an ADR.
I'd like to try WCC since we have never done it before.
Is WCC food/fun better?
In the end, he'll be fine with either.
I am torn and wondering what you would pick! :)

I have both ADRs, need to decide and cancel one asap!

What exactly are the antics? :o We've done 50s, is it along those lines?

We've been to WCC a number of times - DS11 loves it - the antics tend to depend on your server. Things that have happened to us - gigantic and also tiny cups for our drinks, straws in my hair, a tablecloth as a bib when DS ordered the skillet, stick pony "races" through the restaurant, etc. Definitely ask for ketchup. I would give it a try. On one of our stays at WL, DS loved it so much we ate there three times, LOL!

I think we will try it!
He really liked HDDR last month, so I am guessing he will enjoy this.
I will enjoy having the extra $$. :teeth:
Thank you both!!

We really liked the skillet at WCC. My DH isn't much of an antics person, but, like 50's Primetime, they are great about reading their customers.

Ok, so I forgot to take pictures today at WC because as we were eating the lobby flooded with tons of amazing characters like Rafiki, Gideon, a country bear, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Poo, Chip, Dale, Meeko. It was raining and I think character palooza moved here!
Anyway, Whispering Canyon was perfect. If you want fun and games, ask for Tyson. He was he best waiter. He was really egging my kids On. The one hates whipped cream and so he brought her a milkshake with whipped cream on the straw and the pretended to take a drink. He took the straw away and it wasn’t gross, just funny. We had skillets and the amazing brisket nachos. So fun!

Ok, so I forgot to take pictures today at WC because as we were eating the lobby flooded with tons of amazing characters like Rafiki, Gideon, a country bear, Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Poo, Chip, Dale, Meeko. It was raining and I think character palooza moved here!

Wow, how awesome! I would have really liked that. (But I hope it was Pooh in the lobby, and not Poo). Glad you had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter