Story with smileys!

Alionette said:
:badpc: :rolleyes1 :scared1: :crazy: :wave2: :furious: :guilty:

Hope you like it! Lol
Lion

I'm going to try to make it a word story:

Once upon a time, I was mad at my computer. So, I took a hammer and smashed it. I quickly walked away and make it look like I never did anything to it. Then I look what I did, and screamed! I broke the computer! I thought I was an idiot for doing that. Well, there goes my allowance. After realizing that, I went through the few stages: First, I got so mad that I did it. Then I started to blame myself and admit I have a bad life. Then I accpeted it upon myself and confessed. I did the right thing, and I was guilty.
-------------
;)
~Ren

:sunny:
..... :) :)

And they lived happily ever after. The end.

lol I interpreted it slightly differently. I interpreted the screaming face and the angry face as parents.

milkabum said:
:sunny:
..... :) :)

And they lived happily ever after. The end.
One day, it was sunny. A couple was having lunch. They lived happily ever after.

My turn!
:sunny: :darth: :smickey: :yoda: :tiptoe: ::cop: :woohoo: :mickeyjum :cold: :mickeybar :jumping2: :thanks: :thanks: :dancer: :charac2: :drive: :cool2:

The end

princess: :sunny: :lmao: :artist: :bride: :groom: :beach:
Once there was a princess who liked to lay in the sun.She laughed and painted alot.Then one day she was a bride to a groom and the lived hapily ever after on the beach.

Someybody said:
One day, it was sunny. A couple was having lunch. They lived happily ever after.

My turn!
:sunny: :darth: :smickey: :yoda: :tiptoe: ::cop: :woohoo: :mickeyjum :cold: :mickeybar :jumping2: :thanks: :thanks: :dancer: :charac2: :drive: :cool2:

The end
Once on a sunny day darth vader was fighting sorcerer mickey and yoda to take over the world. Meanwhile a boy was tiptoing to do something bad and a police officer goes to see what he is up to. Mickey and Yoda win and ppl celebrate. Mickey takes off his sorcerer clothes and celebrates too. And then a blizzard strikes while ppl are eating ice cream to celebrate so someone suggests that they jump around to keep warm. And it works so they thank him and start dancing to celebrate. But the fast adjustment from very cold to very hot is too much for their bodies to handle and they die. So there is a funeral and ppl are driving to the funeral including cool ppl. The end.

Here is mine:
:cool1: :teacher: :confused3 :wave: :cheer2: :cool2: :love2: party: :tiptoe: :scared1: :furious: :bored:
Try to interperet it and I'll tell you what I was thinking later.

FrontierNatasha said:
Once on a sunny day darth vader was fighting sorcerer mickey and yoda to take over the world. Meanwhile a boy was tiptoing to do something bad and a police officer goes to see what he is up to. Mickey and Yoda win and ppl celebrate. Mickey takes off his sorcerer clothes and celebrates too. And then a blizzard strikes while ppl are eating ice cream to celebrate so someone suggests that they jump around to keep warm. And it works so they thank him and start dancing to celebrate. But the fast adjustment from very cold to very hot is too much for their bodies to handle and they die. So there is a funeral and ppl are driving to the funeral including cool ppl. The end.
I was actually thinking:
Once Darth Vader and Yoda were batteling at MGM. Then, Yoda tiptoed over to a police man and wispered, "get him". The poolice man caught him and Yoda celebrated with mickey. Then they went to get a freezing cold Mickey bar and celebrated come more. Iger came and thanked them a million times and did his Happy Dance. hen they all watched a concert and drove come, being cool dudes.

The end

LuNaReVe said:
:happytv: popcorn:: pirate: :wizard: :cheer2: :listen: :bride: :sad2: :guilty: :confused3 :banana: :wave:

There's Mine I'll tell you later
Once upon a time a boy was watching TV and eating popcorn. Then he saw a pirate and a wizard and cheerleaders and he listened to the music. Then he saw a bride and a sad person. He felt guilty because he knew it was a wedding and he was watching and eavesdropping. Then he was confused at why it was in his neighborhood then he got a banana and waved.

FrontierNatasha said:
Once upon a time a boy was watching TV and eating popcorn. Then he saw a pirate and a wizard and s and he listened to the music. Then he saw a bride and a sad person. He felt guilty because he knew it was a wedding and he was watching and eavesdropping. Then he was confused at why it was in his neighborhood then he got a banana and waved.

Omg soo close...Here's what is was

One day I was watching tv and it was VERY funny. It was so funny I got a bag of popcorn. Then i turned the channel and pirates of the carribean was on.I then turned it again and saw Harry potter.Then i started cheering for harry when he was in the qudditch match.Then I heard my mom yelling.I was thinking omg why me!Then she said i was dancing to hard.Then i just waved bye to her

FrontierNatasha said:
Here is mine:
:cool1: :teacher: :confused3 :wave: :cheer2: :cool2: :love2: party: :tiptoe: :scared1: :furious: :bored:
Try to interperet it and I'll tell you what I was thinking later.

One day, a cool person came up to the board to do a math problem, but he was confused about it. So another person raised their hand and the cheerleader and the cool dude fell in love and had a wedding reception. Then, they got scared so they snuck away, but their parents found them and locked them in their rooms so they got bored.
The end

Wow so close. .
A cool dude walked to school one day and went to class. The math teacher was yakking a lesson and he had no idea what she was talking about. Then he met a cheerleader and waved to her. Then he acted cool. They fell in love and partied together after school. Then the boy realized he was late coming home so he sneaked inside the house hoping not to be noticed but he was unlucky. His parents saw him and grounded him to his room and he got bored. The end.

FrontierNatasha said:
Wow so close. .
A cool dude walked to school one day and went to class. The math teacher was yakking a lesson and he had no idea what she was talking about. Then he met a cheerleader and waved to her. Then he acted cool. They fell in love and partied together after school. Then the boy realized he was late coming home so he sneaked inside the house hoping not to be noticed but he was unlucky. His parents saw him and grounded him to his room and he got bored. The end.
Wow!! I got extremely lucky! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter