Stormtroopers Stole My Christmas--*UPDATED 07/02/17!*--Pg. 10

32346290264_100c22ddd7_z.jpg

33063512761_ed6e681697_z.jpg

This guy was mean mugging me for quite a few mins...

33063512471_cdb38074d2_z.jpg

33034635122_1b6bbf6309_z.jpg

33063511851_8eef15d4cf_z.jpg

33034634272_07beb85702_z.jpg

If I was a lioness, this would be my life...
Who am I kidding sleep is my life. :p

32376127763_fcf98276ed_z.jpg

After the safari, I suggested we head to Dinoland to find me something to eat.

32346285874_2355bc269e_z.jpg

Along the way Dad stopped for coffee, which sounded good but I was starving!

32808805820_09d8017645_z.jpg

33149427186_da6081f0ee_z.jpg

Once he got his coffee, I found Mickey waffles! Who can say no to Mickey waffles? That's right, no one can...

32808804940_d6c0c2d10f_z.jpg

32376124303_51efec09ee_z.jpg

32808803580_ffccb0c430_z.jpg

They had a toppings bar, but I usually eat my waffles and pancakes plain. So, I grabbed some walnuts and whipped cream and searched forever for a seat...

32376123263_f9c22c4068_z.jpg

The place was packed ya'll. lol.

YUMMY! Mickey Waffles are the best :) I never realized that they would have those at a quick service location. Was that at Restaurantasaurus?

Loving your trip report! I got excited to see Restaurantosaurus serves breakfast until I googled it and saw it was just during the holidays :( Maybe they'll do it earlier this year, like the first week of December lol!

Great trip report! We go in December and this is really helping my addiction. Congrats with passing your first year of law school.

Congrats on booking another trip. December will be here before you know it. Have you chosen witch restaurants you want to try this trip?

Yay so glad you convinced them to go again!

Ahh me too! I was skeptical... lol.

YUMMY! Mickey Waffles are the best :) I never realized that they would have those at a quick service location. Was that at Restaurantasaurus?

Yes, it was Restaurauntosaurus! I was shocked to find breakfast there, but if you see @takehertothemoon 's comment below, they only do it seasonally. So that's a bummer! I love Mickey Waffles!

Loving your trip report! I got excited to see Restaurantosaurus serves breakfast until I googled it and saw it was just during the holidays :( Maybe they'll do it earlier this year, like the first week of December lol!

Thank you for reading, and for the knowledge that they only do it seasonally! I had no idea!! I hope they begin serving breakfast early December too! lol.

Great trip report! We go in December and this is really helping my addiction. Congrats with passing your first year of law school.

Thank you for reading!! December is the best time for WDW in my opinion! Thank you so much, law school has kicked my behind for sure!

Congrats on booking another trip. December will be here before you know it. Have you chosen witch restaurants you want to try this trip?

Thank you!! Omg, I have already planned the whole trip lol! We are definitely wanting to visit Yachtsman's Steakhouse, as we have never been! We stayed at the Yacht Club, and had reservations... but never made it. Have you ever been there?

Once I had my Mickey Waffle fix, I was stuffed and ready to wander around DAK!

giphy.gif

Dad and I went and watched the tortoises eat their lettuce breakfast for quite a while. Those little/big guys are so cute!!

32808803130_ae2099a6a3_z.jpg

We took a short walk around Dinoland, and considered riding Primeval Whirl... but the Mickey waffles told me no. lol.

32346283034_88dfb4af94_z.jpg

Hi! I found & read this trip report yesterday. I love the progression of the trip booking. Nice work on getting another trip booked too. You're going to make a great lawyer!

Hi! I found & read this trip report yesterday. I love the progression of the trip booking. Nice work on getting another trip booked too. You're going to make a great lawyer!

Hello! Thank you so much for reading!! I appreciate that, thank you so much!! :)

Joining. Love the decorations. Wow you will make a great lawyer, another Christmas trip woohoo. :yay:Congratulations on completing yr 1.

Joining in. We are staying at POP with free dining 12/23-1/6 so I am following along. We have never been over Christmas and I am so excited. Disney looks magical(even more than normal) at Christmas.

Joining. Love the decorations. Wow you will make a great lawyer, another Christmas trip woohoo. :yay:Congratulations on completing yr 1.

Thank you so much for joining in!! I appreciate that, thank you so much!

Joining in. We are staying at POP with free dining 12/23-1/6 so I am following along. We have never been over Christmas and I am so excited. Disney looks magical(even more than normal) at Christmas.

Heyyy we will be at the POP during that time! Maybe we will run into each other! haha. You will LOVE Disney at Christmas, it is truly amazing! The decorations alone make it even more special.

Hi Britbrie! I am pretty new here, but am loving your fun trip reports, sounds like you always have fun, even when you don't feel good ;---)
I am wondering, once I have 10 messages under my belt (told you I was new!), could I PM you regarding an upcoming vacation?? I need some professional help planning an itinerary----I haven't been to Walt Disney World since 1998. Yes, an eternity, I am so jealous of anyone who gets to go frequently, ha ha!
If you are not too busy, I would LOVE to pick your wonderful brain. Thank you so so SO much for your time!!

Hi Britbrie! I am pretty new here, but am loving your fun trip reports, sounds like you always have fun, even when you don't feel good ;---)
I am wondering, once I have 10 messages under my belt (told you I was new!), could I PM you regarding an upcoming vacation?? I need some professional help planning an itinerary----I haven't been to Walt Disney World since 1998. Yes, an eternity, I am so jealous of anyone who gets to go frequently, ha ha!
If you are not too busy, I would LOVE to pick your wonderful brain. Thank you so so SO much for your time!!

Thank you so much for reading!! Of course I would love to help you with anything Disney related!! I've been going every year since I was a kid, so I can definitely try to help you!! :)

I'm back... so I'm currently in negotiations to change our hotel in December, and I get mom on the computer... and then BAM Disney's Website is being worked on.

SERIOUSLY DISNEY! Work with me here, I'm trying to make YOU more money! Geez.
I'll try again later...
On with the TR!

So, after our stroll through Dinoland we decided to go do the Maharajah Jungle Trek and take pictures of animals.

Along the way I took pictures of this beauty...

32808801200_bcd990267a_z.jpg

32808800440_52bc09151d_z.jpg

Then finally after 700 pics, we were there.

But then we decided to take lots of pics of the MJT. lol.

32808798750_03f27ea969_z.jpg

I loved watching the bats eat their lunch, they are so cute!!

32376116663_74e8b3a96a_z.jpg

32376115133_e6ef64274a_z.jpg

32376114243_d2dc4b79f9_z.jpg

32808795270_b87c6eaf8a_z.jpg

These birds were pretty fun to watch run around their enclosure...

32376112853_633daa0758_z.jpg

Then we got to the main bird part, which I'm honestly terrified one will go number 2 on me one day. It's a real fear. :laughing:

32808792720_ef53a07a12_z.jpg

32376110573_a23ec531af_z.jpg

So basically, I got like 5 pictures of the birds and high tailed it outta there! lol. Dad was confused as to why I ran out, but I'm not getting bird stuff on me! It's a serious fear. I trace it all back to when I was 5 standing around in Frontierland watching people gorge themselves on turkey legs and cokes... tossing pieces of their turkey legs to the carnivorous seagulls. Or whatever kind of large white birds those were. The birds were swooping down, all around people, doing their bathroom things on people. IT WAS TERRIFYING!!!

Anyways, on with the TR. I'm over it.

After the MJT, it was time for my FAVORITE... Expedition Everest!

32376109763_715a73d337_z.jpg

32376109223_e7771d67cf_z.jpg

32376108263_7e3009dbce_z.jpg

32346276604_706b2224b7_z.jpg

After the ride, we looked around the gift shop and I talked dad into buying me a really cool shirt that said EE Mountain Rescue.

Funny story, the next day in Epcot I wore it. While boarding one of the boats around the World Showcase, the boat captain goes, "Do you ski?"... "No sir, I live in Louisiana... We don't do snow there."

I guess he doesn't get off his boat much?!

You just have the best pictures!!! Thank you SO much for your nice reply Brittney, you are appreciated. It was kind of a busy weekend, sorry for the delay (we moved and it's been a tad chaotic!) But I wanted to thank you so much, I hope to be in touch again soon, as I'd LOVE your opinions/advice, etc on a Disney Trip :)
After reading your December TR, I had to go back and read the others, I loved them all. You and your family sure know how to do Disney right! That's why I came to you, ha ha. Thank you again, and I will be back in touch.....my name is Dana, by the way ;---)

You just have the best pictures!!! Thank you SO much for your nice reply Brittney, you are appreciated. It was kind of a busy weekend, sorry for the delay (we moved and it's been a tad chaotic!) But I wanted to thank you so much, I hope to be in touch again soon, as I'd LOVE your opinions/advice, etc on a Disney Trip :)
After reading your December TR, I had to go back and read the others, I loved them all. You and your family sure know how to do Disney right! That's why I came to you, ha ha. Thank you again, and I will be back in touch.....my name is Dana, by the way ;---)

Thank you so much for reading all of my TRs! That is awesome! I bet you are glad to be done with the daunting task of moving!!! Moving is hard work. I will definitely help you, and look forward to hearing from you! Have a good day Dana!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter