"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

How about one of the yummy offerings from the BC Marketplace, their gelato-

DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

Actually their flavors change frequently. I don't know if Mango was offered when these pictures were taken, but it's my Mom's favorite flavor.

I am so glad you started this thread. Ijust got back from Beach Club and these pictures are making me miss it already.:sad1:

But I am going back the last week of Sept with my 4 sisters for an adult trip.:banana::banana::banana:. So I am counting down

I am sooo homesick after seeing this! And my next trip to my beloved home isn't until March :eek:

How about one of the yummy offerings from the BC Marketplace, their gelato-

DSCF0623.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

Actually their flavors change frequently. I don't know if Mango was offered when these pictures were taken, but it's my Mom's favorite flavor.

This is making me salivate. We are VWL owners but I love BC.:love: We'll be there in Aug :)

Great pictures!!! We were just there a couple of weeks ago---our favorite resort...May I ask where the laundry room is? I was in the villas and asked the DVC rep posted there and he didn't know... We ended up not needing it, but are going back with family in July and it would be handy to know and not have to ask around for the location.

Thanks again!

Unbelievable pics! I wish next February was here now just for one week then we can go back to April

*sigh* It seems like such a wonderful resort! My dream is to own enough to do VWL for Christmas and BCV in summer.

What are the odds they'll begin extending contracts like OKW?

Great pictures!!! We were just there a couple of weeks ago---our favorite resort...May I ask where the laundry room is? I was in the villas and asked the DVC rep posted there and he didn't know... We ended up not needing it, but are going back with family in July and it would be handy to know and not have to ask around for the location.

Thanks again!

All of the one bedrooms have their own washer and dryer in the room. But if you are staying in a studio the laundry room is located on floor #4 ( there may be another one but that is the one I used) - you will need your key to get in. No quarters needed :banana:

That gelato looks SO good -- we made so many trips to Beaches and Cream that I never had any. This time I will for sure !

We love the BCV and while we are not owners there we still call it our home. If we ever add on to our points it will be there. We never have a hard time booking at our 7 month mark though. We will be there on May 9 to the 15th and then again for five days the end of Aug. Thanks for starting the thread. Awsome pictures.

"What's enjoyed at BCV stays at BCV!"

So there goes the best kept secret-smaller resort, walking distance to Epcot
and the Studios with a great pool, Beaches and Cream, movies on the beach and a relaxing atmosphere with that great resort smell.:rotfl2:

Great pictures everyone! Here are a couple:

Room 407 BCV
Looking left from the balcony of BCV room 407, a dedicated 2BR. Not a particularly scenic view but it was quiet and relaxing.
IMG_1555-1.jpg

and looking right
IMG_1554-1.jpg

Thanks for starting the thread! I love all of the pictures. I cant wait to stay at BCV in a few months!

Taken from the Boardwalk:

downtowndisney6-20-09023.jpg

downtowndisney6-20-09024.jpg

downtowndisney6-20-09025.jpg

disneyworld2008018.jpg

ART the famous Greeter ( so sad he re-tired ) ! Sorry it's blurry - now you see why I had to get a new camera !

disneyworld2009187.jpg

Another BCV owner joining in! Our first stay was suppose to be March 2009 for an extended-family spring break trip (rented points). Sadly, my then-6 month old son became sick and at 1:00am the morning of our departure I started re-packing everything so my DH & DS (3yo) could meet up with the rest of the family while I stayed behind with my little guy. DH loved it and after a few months of debate, we bought a contract resale. We are going to WDW with my side of the family next month, but could only get rooms together at BWV. So, I'll have to wait until our June 2011 trip with yet another "section" of the family to try out my wonderful BCV first-hand!

And after all those family-trips, DH and I may have to run away for an adults-only stay! :laughing:

Yet another ( as the PP said ) BCV owner here. We will be there on June 25 - July 3. Does anyone have any pics of ground level rooms ? Dh and I can not wait to get home. Anyone else there at the same time?pirate: & princess:

A very happy BCV owner here. We have been owners since Feb 2002. Our most recent stay was March 8-12. It was wonderful of course. We took my brother and SIL and they couldn't believe how great it was and how close it was to Epcot. The new flat screens are wonderful, just wish Disney would offer a few more channels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter