"STORMIN THE BEACH" BCV Owners- and GROUPIES WELCOME HOME !!

cassidy57

Mouseketeer
Hello Tess

I noticed you were staying at the BCV in October. Did you have any trouble with the busses in the morning for rope drop going to the magic kingdom since the yacht club gets picked up first? I am staying in the villas for the first time in December. I hope you had a great trip

Tess

DIS Veteran - 1997
Hello Tess

I noticed you were staying at the BCV in October. Did you have any trouble with the busses in the morning for rope drop going to the magic kingdom since the yacht club gets picked up first? I am staying in the villas for the first time in December. I hope you had a great trip
The two resorts do not share buses in the morning hours. Later in the day sharing happens, but that is after the a.m. rush to the parks.

We had no problems whatsoever--no longer than a 15 minute wait early in the a.m. (first or second bus to MK or AK). In fact, when traveling to AK the crowd to board was so large that the bus filled and another was within minutes behind it. We beat some of the folks on bus 1 to FOP despite being on bus 2.

The key is to be at the bus stop early if you hope to get the first one to either park. That 7:30 a.m. EE at AK is killer, but you will be rewarded with a FOP walk on if you catch that first (or even second) bus.

Guests have definitely gotten the memo that you need to be up early and at the bus stops equally early to make the most of your morning.

cassidy57

Mouseketeer
Hello Tess thank you very much for your helpful information. I am so excited to stay there in December!!!!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
The two resorts do not share buses in the morning hours. Later in the day sharing happens, but that is after the a.m. rush to the parks.

We had no problems whatsoever--no longer than a 15 minute wait early in the a.m. (first or second bus to MK or AK). In fact, when traveling to AK the crowd to board was so large that the bus filled and another was within minutes behind it. We beat some of the folks on bus 1 to FOP despite being on bus 2.

The key is to be at the bus stop early if you hope to get the first one to either park. That 7:30 a.m. EE at AK is killer, but you will be rewarded with a FOP walk on if you catch that first (or even second) bus.

Guests have definitely gotten the memo that you need to be up early and at the bus stops equally early to make the most of your morning.
I'm so glad to know that the buses aren't shared in the morning now. Last I was there, a couple years ago, they were. I use an ECV, and one morning I waited almost an hour, and through 3 buses, because they were full of their ECV capacity, going to AK. So relieved now for my January stay.

Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES