Stormalong Bay

purpliequeen

DIS Veteran
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how crowded Stormalong Bay is during June (11-18th). Is it so crowded that all the beach chairs are taken and that it's almost impossible to walk on the path without dodging billions of other guests?

Thanks for your help.
Raina

We have stayed there in July and while there were times it was crowded, we were always able to find chairs without much of a problem. I wouldn't worry about it. It is the summer and more folks are wanting to swim, but that pool is so huge that it accomodates everyone.

purpliequeen said:
Hello!

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how crowded Stormalong Bay is during June (11-18th). Is it so crowded that all the beach chairs are taken and that it's almost impossible to walk on the path without dodging billions of other guests?

Thanks for your help.
Raina

Yep, it is.

purpliequeen said:
Hello!

Thanks for your help.
Raina

That has, unfortunately, been my experience.

We were just there June 14-19 and it was pretty crowded but not intolerable. We always managed to find some chairs but not always in the prime locations. Get down there by 9:00 am and you'll have no problem. Walking along the paths was fine. :sunny:

I took these pictures at Stormalong Bay on June 17, 2005 at about 2 in the afternoon. It wasn't crowded at all while we were there that week.

100_0208.jpg

100_0209.jpg

100_0210.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0212.jpg

100_0213.jpg

Kathy

Thank you so much, MyTry! Much appreciated pictures :sunny: . The pool is gorgeous and you're right- not too crowded. I guess it all depends on the weather, time, etc. I'm looking forward to next June. My best friend and I are going right after high school graduation. It's the best graduation present ever!

Raina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter