Stormalong Bay, Dunes Cove Pool

newholidayx2

<font color=green>Searching for the perfect tree<b
how far is DVCs Dunes Cove from Stormalong Bay? about the distance from WL main pool and their DVC pool?
does the overflow from Stormalong Bay tend to drift to Dunes Cove? or are the CMs good about checking?

Is Dunes Cove only for DVC? I thought anyone staying at BC could use any of the Y/BC pools. I know that at BW everyone uses all the pools. But, I would think that it's being crowded wouldn't be an issue. The 'quiet' pools are never crowded..at least that's been my experience so far.

Any BC or BCV guest can use the Dunes Cove pool. It's my pool of choice when we stay at BCV. I avoid SAB, but my husband and son prefer SAB.

Dunes Cove is over by the villas nearer to the parking lot (BCV side). You have to walk through the BC lobby, past the store and through the BCV lobby to get to Dunes Cove.

Is Dune's Cove pool a themed pool or a quiet pool? Any photo links?
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter