Storey Lake Vacation Rentals

VelvetGloves

<font color=teal>Breadstick Fairy><br><font color=
Good afternoon!

My family is looking at renting a home for our vacation and staying off property for the first time in over twenty-six years. We found one that looks really nice at Storey Lake.

Is anyone familiar with this neighborhood? It looks like there are two large slides, a pool, and a lazy river. It seems to good to be true, and I am understandably nervous.

Thanks for any feedback you may have, and have a magical day!

We will be there in October. So far everything looks great and we really like the pool area. But we shall see.

Good afternoon!

My family is looking at renting a home for our vacation and staying off property for the first time in over twenty-six years. We found one that looks really nice at Storey Lake.

Is anyone familiar with this neighborhood? It looks like there are two large slides, a pool, and a lazy river. It seems to good to be true, and I am understandably nervous.

Thanks for any feedback you may have, and have a magical day!

We were considering staying there but a friend said there was still a fair but of construction going on in the area so we decided to defer for this trip - we booked Windsor at Westside instead. We are a little nervous about THAT because it is a little further away from our preferred area. We will likely try out Storey Lake at some point though as I really like being in that area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter