Stitch's Great Escape Open This Summer...So Happy!!!

For real, I really hope so, I really love Stitch,I was hoping to see it on more time before they replace it... Please say it will be still open in September.....

For real, I really hope so, I really love Stitch,I was hoping to see it on more time before they replace it... Please say it will be still open in September.....
Right now it's only open for the summer due to crowds. I'm guessing it will be closed in September.

well dang... I was hoping it would be open, bummer.... but we will still have fun... :)

I wish there was a proper Lilo and Stitch ride, rather than the reformatted Alien attraction which was dreadful before, and still (IMHO) pretty awful. For every kid that loves it because of Stitch, there seem to be two that are dragged out sobbing because they're expecting something like Winnie the Pooh or the mermaid ride, and it is pretty much the opposite of those.

We rode it once many years ago, and decided once was enough.

But last year, we thought about it and decided to give it another try. Maybe our first impression was NOT correct.

Once was enough.

I never understood the hate for this attraction. --Does anyone know what the summer dates are?

I never understood the hate for this attraction. --Does anyone know what the summer dates are?
I don't hate it but it's dumb. You walk in, sit down strapped in like your going to be moving all over. You get burped on and touched on your neck and leave. I did it once and that was enough.

DS9 will be thrilled, he LOVES Stitch. It's not my favorite ride in WDW, but I agree with some others in that I don't understand the hate for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter