Stingray Adventure at Castaway Cay - Question about Booking Options

MayB

Earning My Ears
On Castaway Cay, they offer two packages for rentals. One includes a float, snorkeling equipment and one hour of bike rental. The second includes all of the first package plus the stingray experience. Does anyone know if the second package limits the snorkel gear to the time spent with the stingrays or if you can use them all day? The reason I ask this is that the stingray package alone only includes the snorkel gear for the time you are there (that is you can't take the gear and snorkel in other areas).

You can use the snorkel equipment for the entire day. If you do the stingrays first, you will just get the snorkel mask so you'll need to stop by the stand (right beside the stingrays) to get your fins. You can take your ticket to get the bike/floats at any time.

I recommend doing the whole thing. We did the stingrays at 10, then snorkeled for 2+ hours, then ate, then biked, then collapsed - I mean floated- until the end of the day, which was about 6 hours too short! It was, by far, my favorite day.

Nancy

We had the package. We did the 1:00 stingray so we got the snorkel earlier in the day and then forgot to bring it over with us so they just used a separate mask and fin at the stingray (with no problem or extra cost)

We did the whole package. I enjoyed riding the bikes, DH didn't. DH snorkled, I didn't and we both used the floats. The package was worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter