• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Still Slow?

CamColt

Is anyone still having problems here? Last week when the boards went down for a while(Wednesday, maybe?) and then came back up I was getting very slow response and then I would get that message saying cannot find server and to hit refresh... Most times that wouldnt even work. Then around Saturday things started working great for me. Now since last night I have been having the original problem again. It can take probably 2-3 minutes to finally get a thread open and then if I want to reply to it theres another 2-3 and the replies hardly ever get posted because I get timed out. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this or is it a board problem that will be fixed?
Thanks for any help. Im clueless with this stuff.

Nevermind! I just read Klombars post. I guess its not just me again. Ahhhh!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter