still no news on a five day cruise?

dredick

Keep Calm & Wish Upon A Star
Just popping in to check for any news on our 5 day/the Keys cruise in June. I would REALLY like an idea of what the itinerary would be (dinners, shows,etc) When will I get any info?? thanks:goodvibes

You can call DCL to see if they have the info you are looking for.

How about past navigators in the FAQ section? Maybe you could get a general idea from the one on 11/01/08. :goodvibes

How about past navigators in the FAQ section? Maybe you could get a general idea from the one on 11/01/08. :goodvibes

The 11/1/08 cruise was a 7 day cruise, I just checked the past Navigator section. Also when checking the past Navigator section I do not see any 5 day Nav's listed since there have only been a few offered by DCL.

I didn't see any 5 days either, I just thought the 11/1/08 might work because it had a Key West day.

I am doing a 5 day double dip in July and our itinerary says CC, Nassau, sea day, CC. Not sure if that helps though, but your ressie should have the itinerary. As for what day is what, usually pirate night is the same evening as Nassau. Everything else is up in the air until the 5/30/10 folks disembark (or post from onboard!) :banana:

thanks everyone...looks like I'll be waiting for info in May. I just wonder if they will add a formal night? We'll see I guess :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter