Still no confirmation for Dec '04 Ressies?

Stimpy

<font color=red>Is a WONDERFUL Mommy! The TF says
I made our reservations for December 2004 for BCV back in the beginning of January (day by day). I still haven't received a confirmation. I called last week and MS said they would send out a new one and I haven't received that one either. Everything was right in their computer but I'm still a little nervous without that piece of paper confirmation.

This is our first trip using MS, does it usually take this long? I'm used to having my confirmation from CRO within a week after making the reservation. TIA

MS always tells me that I can expect the confirmation in 7 - 10 days. I've always gotten one. Have already received my confirmation for my upcoming early December visit.

If you received your annual dues bill OK, address info DVC has should be just fine. At this point, I would suspect some type of computer system glitch/data error in the downstream processing.

My advice is to call again and see if someone can figure out what the problem may be. It should be of some comfort to you that everyone thing is OK in the computer as far as your reservation goes. That's the most important part, IMHO!

Don't know if they can, but maybe they can email or fax you the confirmation. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

Good luck!

I finished mine on 1/12, it was postmarked on 1/20 and I received it on 1/23.

I also haven't received mine yet. Made ressies day by day, and finished the day after MLK Day. Thank goodness I wrote down the confirmation #-often I don't. Haven't called back yet.

I just received mine a day or two ago for a ressie that was complete the Friday prior to MLK weekend. I'd give it another few days then call MS.

I made some reservations in January too and haven't received some of the paper confirmations. The ones I did get took more than two weeks to get to me. I haven't had this problem before. I have been waiting for one for almost 4 weeks now. MS said that they would send a new one. On one of my calls, MS's told me they contact out the mailing of the confirmations. They don't do it in house. Has anyone else heard that? I will feel much better when it arrives!

I also made some changes to my existing reservations, 8-9 business days ago and have not yet received my modified confirmation letter. I will give them a call at the end of the week if I do not receive it.

I made three reservations day by day, finishing before MLK weekend. I received two confirmations last week, and nothing on the third one. I called and they said all three had been mailed and that they would resend the third. Very strange!

Made my ressie fro 12/26 to 1/02, just recieved my confirmation today dont worry if they see it in the computer then they got, you will get it in a few days

Chris

I have been receiving my confirmations in roughly the same timeframe as always. If it's been more than two weeks I would confirm that it's in the computer (as you did) and I would also double-check the mailing address they have for you.

I recieved my confirmation in about 2 weeks....I definately would call and request another be sent...

Of course, it never fails! Right after I posted, the mail came and you guessed it.....the confirmation was there! Good thing I didn't get a chance to call MS yet because I would have been so embarrassed LOL. :blush:

Thanks for the advice!

Okay, our modified reservations were made on 2/2 and just received ournew confirmation letters today, 2/11 in NY.:D

Made mine for 12/26-12/31(NOT DAY BY DAY) ON 2/1 AND RECIEVED CONFIRMATION ON 2/7. I know I won't be popular to some, but I still think it is not essential to bog the system with day by day reservations. Perhaps that has something to do with the delay in your confirmation. I have been member since 1994 and have NEVER done a day by day reservation even for the most popular times/dvc resort(over 15 visits home). I can see doing it for a standard view at BWV for the limited number available, but other than that, I think it just clogs MS.
Connears
sorry just my opinion!

When you do day by day, they hold the print until the end. So it should not affect the printing & mailing of confirmations. In my case, it was over a week before it was postmarked.

call again and ask them for the address that they are sending it to - if that is right - change it to your work address

there are 3 different places for your address (and they don't seem to connect with each other) - accounting - that is right or you won't have received your bill, sales and member services - if even as little as the wrong zipcode - you won't have received it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter