Still confused about Super Grover/Annual pass

angiegal1

Earning My Ears
Do I need to buy 4 for my family or do I only buy 1? I figured I only need 1 for parking, 1 to purchase food, 1 to purchase tickets.... Am I wrong?:confused3

Do I need to buy 4 for my family or do I only buy 1? I figured I only need 1 for parking, 1 to purchase food, 1 to purchase tickets.... Am I wrong?:confused3

If you are using the pass for admission, each person needs a pass. If you are using it for parking, only one person in the car needs one.

From what I know the Super Grover works a lot like my Platinum pass,basically gives you admission to both Busch Garden parks,all three Sea World parks,Aquatica in Orlando and Texas, Adventure Island and Water Country in Tampa and Williamsburg as well as Sesame Place.You'll get free parking at all the parks with preferred parking at your home park,for the super grover it will be Sesame Place,they however could still give you preferred at the others,I always get it at the Florida parks and even though they had to think about it at Busch in Virginia they still gave me preferred.We have to know exactly what your plans are to use the tickets,the Super Grover is an Annual pass that gives you access to all the parks in the chain,if someone in your group is not going to give them use throughout the year to enter other parks then no I wouldn't buy it for them.They do have other pass options available that could work for them.But if you just want the free parking or discounts on food and merchandise then one would work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter