Still can't seem to add a picture to my signature

ter-moo

DIS Veteran
Can anyone help? I've put the picture on a web page and put in the web address. It says "something went wrong". I even tried posting my picture on the DISboards and using that as a web page. Nada. What gives?

Can anyone help? I've put the picture on a web page and put in the web address. It says "something went wrong". I even tried posting my picture on the DISboards and using that as a web page. Nada. What gives?
Are you talking about your avatar? The picture to the left on your posts?

If so, click on your username in the upper right, then hover over your current avatar and you should see "Edit" appear in the lower part of the circle. The easiest (for me) way was to just find an image already on my computer using "choose file". Be sure to click "Okay" when done.

Are you talking about your avatar? The picture to the left on your posts?

If so, click on your username in the upper right, then hover over your current avatar and you should see "Edit" appear in the lower part of the circle. The easiest (for me) way was to just find an image already on my computer using "choose file". Be sure to click "Okay" when done.
No, I'm talking about putting a picture in my signature. I used to have a line of small pictures there and wanted to update it.

Unfortunately, signatures have been a problem for a while now. I don't think it's working.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter