Still another luggage question

plenam

Its a dog eat dog world & I have milkbone undies
We're doing the land and sea package and have a silly question. We're staying at the Poly and heard they pick you up fairly late there (11:30am?). We're dwelling on dropping the Disney transfers for a towncar so we can get there early for ressies and was wondering if we we can have the CM's at the Poly put our luggage on the Disney bus to the DCL terminal, I figure this will save us a little time and energy.

"Waiting to live the dream"

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :bounce: :bounce:

I think that if you're not paying for the transfers, you cannot do this. Part of what's included in the transfers is baggage handling. If you've booked a towncar, the driver should be able to help with the bags. When you get to the port, there will be porters at curbside to take your bags on board. The only thing you'd have to do on the morning of the cruise is get your bags outside the Polynesian so they can be loaded into the towncar.

Lloyd is correct. Even if you could, I wouldn't want to leave our bags at WDW with the idea that they should be getting to the Port without a hitch. Not when it's no more hastle to take them with you in the towncar

The town car driver handles all the bags both at WDW and will remove them from the car at the Port. If you get there early the Disney porters in the parking lot will stack your bags in the appropriate area for you. We basically never handled our bags from WDW to the ship until they showed up outside our cabin door later that afternoon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!