• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Sticker & Sticker Album Exchange Sign-Up CLOSED***

2sweetangels

I live in my pj's!
***Sticker & Sticker Album Exchange Sign-Up***
Hello all, I am hosting my very 1st exchange :thumbsup2
If you are interseted in participating please PM me the following info:
$5.00 and anymore if you want not include S/H, extras are always wonderful!
Name-
Address-
Email Address-
Number of Exchanges-
If your child is participating-gender and age-
if your child already collects sticker let me know what kind or if they have a favorite character.

sign-ups will go untill August 31
MBD will be September 6.

Let's have fun!!!!

I like stickers because we do scrapbooking, but what do you mean by sticker books or albums? I'd never seen sticker books.
Thanks

Amy what about sticker books that are like coloring books? You know the ones where you put stickers in some places then color the rest of the picture.

Do the stickers have to be in unopened packages? Or can you send just sheets or single stickers? I have quite a few that have never been used that are pretty neat but not in unopened packages.

Nite0wl71 said:
Amy what about sticker books that are like coloring books? You know the ones where you put stickers in some places then color the rest of the picture.

yeah thats fine

mcraft17 said:
Do the stickers have to be in unopened packages? Or can you send just sheets or single stickers? I have quite a few that have never been used that are pretty neat but not in unopened packages.

sure, just as long as they have never been used

I am not sure if any of you have a Dollar General around. I was there today and saw several sticker book/ stickers combo packs. HTH!!!

Gymbomom said:
I am not sure if any of you have a Dollar General around. I was there today and saw several sticker book/ stickers combo packs. HTH!!!

we have dollar general here, but not as many as Family dollars

I got my first sticker package today! They are beautiful and my DD is going to be so excited when she sees them! I have to say I think it is a good deal more than $5 in stickers and they are all new packages! Thank you DisneyCP2002!

On a side note, I wasn't sure of what to expect in an exchange :confused3 , this is the first one I have ever done! I will sign up for more in the future! I am glad I know a little more about how they work! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter