Step Right Up and Watch Us Stack The Genie šŸ§žā€ā™‚ļø New TR started 9/25**

I am very behind so I am catching up here!

Storybook Dining - I always forget about this one, even though I hear so-so reviews it always does look like fun! The mushroom soup does sound so delicious! Omg, the dessert box picture LOL! The Evil Queen picture is probably worth the chaos, so cute! I agree the meal does sound like a bit of a hot mess but since you knew that going in I think those make some of the most memorable experiences to look back on. The shrimp jar is so funny to me. You can almost make shrimp lettuce wraps out of that!

Epcot EMH - Oooh, the F&G carpet looks so beautiful. I think they were just starting it when we went for Princess earlier this year. I enjoyed the new Club Cool, it was fun trying new flavors! I'm not sure how the floors are always so sticky when they have a CM with a bucket and a mop hanging around right next to the machines :rotfl: Ugh annoying teenagers! I am so behind that Molly was still at All Ears! Oof those bus rides in the late evening are the worst.

Epcot F&G - Such a bummer to have no airline check-in anymore, I sure miss sending my bags off! I don't miss MDE so much as I've somehow ended up in a shuttle van both times I've used Mears, but it would be nice to have the luggage transfers back. Kung Fu punch looks so good! I will have to add the Italian margarita to my list in the future. Such a pretty 50th bus! So fun the photographer took so many pictures around the resort. The only memory I have of a resort photographer is the time we asked for one picture in front of the tree at AKL and he seemed annoyed, didn't even say a word to us! TSA precheck at MCO is wonderful, can't imagine going without anymore. The spoon rest is so cute! Always nice to come home with a fun souvenir.

September trip - Bummer on the positive test, seems like everyone has been sick lately. We just got our 2nd boosters and
are hoping that protects us with our upcoming travel. Oh darn on losing all the ADRs! It is so hard to get reservations. Phew on being able to switch the MNSSHP tickets! Go nurses! You all work so hard and deserve better. Rooting for you! We live right by a big hospital and I passed by the picketers ever day, lots of honking! Woohoo Boma is the best farewell breakfast, yum.

Looks like I need to jump to the next TR! :thumbsup2

Storybook Dining - I always forget about this one, even though I hear so-so reviews it always does look like fun! The mushroom soup does sound so delicious!
I wish you could just get a bowl of that soup and a baguette! That would be perfect and I would go back every trip!
Oooh, the F&G carpet looks so beautiful. I think they were just starting it when we went for Princess earlier this year. I enjoyed the new Club Cool,
I love F&G it really is my favorite festival! I can now say I have been to all the festivals at Epcot!
Ugh annoying teenagers! I am so behind that Molly was still at All Ears! Oof those bus rides in the late evening are the worst.
Iā€™m afraid to go that time of year again with all the cheer groups! Iā€™d rather go in March with all the spring break crowds
Bummer on the positive test, seems like everyone has been sick lately. We just got our 2nd boosters and
are hoping that protects us with our upcoming travel.
It really was, her husbandā€™s was so mild he really thought it was allergies. I tell everyone who says that, get tested!
When is your next trip?
Iā€™m going solo in December 10-16
Go nurses! You all work so hard and deserve better. Rooting for you!
Thank you!! It really has been a nightmare!
Woohoo Boma is the best farewell breakfast, yum.
Spoiler it was the best!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, see you at my new one!!

I wish you could just get a bowl of that soup and a baguette! That would be perfect and I would go back every trip!

I love F&G it really is my favorite festival! I can now say I have been to all the festivals at Epcot!

Iā€™m afraid to go that time of year again with all the cheer groups! Iā€™d rather go in March with all the spring break crowds

It really was, her husbandā€™s was so mild he really thought it was allergies. I tell everyone who says that, get tested!
When is your next trip?
Iā€™m going solo in December 10-16

Thank you!! It really has been a nightmare!

Spoiler it was the best!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting, see you at my new one!!
Sadly I will miss you! I am there beginning Thanksgiving day, as well as for Marathon Weekend (tackling Dopey šŸ˜±) and Princess Weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter