Steamy Hot and Humid ?-early or late summer

Tink3815

DIS Veteran
? for those who live in Flordia or visit Disney in the summer. We normally go in the winter, but have had some cold snaps and bad weather in the past. Thinking of trying first 2 weeks of June or the last 2 weeks of September. Which would be less rainy and not so steamy? Will the majority of schools be out by June 1. Our northeast schools go until mid or late June.
Thanks

I have lived here all my life and that's a hard one. They are about even, both hot and humid, but not to the extreme. I would avoid July and August at all costs, lol. My only other thought is Hurricane season (and thunder storm season) is from June to November, so you are more likely to have better weather in June, as the season has just started. As far as crowds go, most schools are out early June and are back in session my mid to late August, so crowd levels will be better in September. I am sure you will have a great time no matter which one you choose, just remember the sunscreen, keep hydrated and take breaks during the hottest part of the day.

June is hot BUT not as hot as August..lol We always go 1st week in June and its very manageable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter