Steakhouse Brunch - half board vouchers

Bambi2009

Mouseketeer
Help, I'm sure I've read somewhere here that you can't use halfboard vouchers for the Steakhouse Brunch on Sundays. Can anybody confirm whether or not this is true. Thanks :)

You certainly used to be able to, as we did last year. But more recently people have reported being unable to use these, seemingly because of the unlimited alcohol available. When you use a HB voucher at Auberge now you are restricted to one glass of wine, whereas when you pay cash you can have more. At The Steakhouse they are unable to restrict the wine like this as its on a help yourself basis so it could be why they stopped it.
Having said that these things do vary from CM to CM so if you haven't made your reservations you could check when you are there.

We used plus vouchers with no problems when we went last November and had a fabulous time, I thought it was only those with premium vouchers that had problems using them. I hope you can still use them as I plan to go there when we go back in September.

Thanks for the replies. We've got standard vouchers and plan to use them at face value and pay the balance. I've already booked it so fingers crossed

We are hoping to do the Steakhouse Brunch in October and are planning to get HB plus vouchers so I hope they can be used.

We didn't get a glass of wine with our meal in the Auberge 2 weeks ago. We were using HBpremium vouchers and were presented with a wine menu by our waiter. He did however give us AP discount on what was left to pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter