Steakhouse at Disney Village

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
As our holiday creeps closer!!! my thoughts are turning to planning our meals!:cake::drinking1

Yes, I know it is very early in the morning but my thoughts are never very far from food!!!:rotfl:

Does anyone know if the Steakhouse in Disney Village still does the Character Sunday Brunch? It is in Simon's book as being between 12pm and 3pm, obviously on a Sunday LOL, but I don't recall it ever being mentioned on here and when I did a search nothing came up.

Have been three times in last 3 years & never noticed it & we're big on character meals so I think not!

Elaine
sorry not aware of this either. If the Steakhouse still operates this, then they do not advertise it openly.

Reid

Thanks for replying everyone.:sunny: I think I will phone the dining number and ask them.

The official DLRP site says that they do Sunday Brunch but it does not mention that it is a character Brunch and you can add me to the list of 'never having heard about this'. As far as I am aware Cafe Mickey is the only venue in Disney Village where you can have a Character Meal.

Thanks Steve. I could not get through on the telephone, so I have emailed them.

I expect its going to be bad news,:sad2: back to the drawing board!

I've just had a look on the DLP Foodguide and it says that they are doing the Sunday brunch with characters.
Its 32E for adults and 12E for children.

It was last updated in April so it must be accurate :confused3

Yippee!!!:jumping1:
I've just had a reply from DLP and YES!!! they are doing the character Sunday Brunch!::MickeyMo:::MinnieMo
They advised me to book in advance. Don't know if this is just standard advice they would give regarding any dining query. However, I have decided to book most of our "must-do" meals in advance before we leave UK. From everyones advice on here, I know it is not necessary but I think I would feel happier with a timetable of sorts to work around.

That's great Elaine!!! :banana: Wish we'd known about that when we were there in December. We had to wait till 3.30 to find a place to eat on the Sunday as it was ridiculously busy in the parks. If we're there over a weekend again I'll have to try to remember that tip!!

Great news Elaine!

Of course, we will expect a review on your return :teeth:

Does anyone have any idea what sort of food they'll be serving at the brunch ?

We'll be arriving on a Sunday and it would make a nice start to the holiday.
(No doubt we'll be starving by the time we get there :teeth:)

alexandra uk said:
Does anyone have any idea what sort of food they'll be serving at the brunch ?

We'll be arriving on a Sunday and it would make a nice start to the holiday.
(No doubt we'll be starving by the time we get there :teeth:)

Afraid not but I wondered if it is a buffet? If not, there were lots of things on the menu that I rather fancied!!! I think it is a very meat orientated restaurant, not really a place where you would choose to go if you were vegetarian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter