Steakhouse 71 is as advertised!

LA Poolboy

Mouseketeer
My much better half and I had dinner last night at Steakhouse 71 thanks to our daughter giving us this experience for Christmas. We have watched Pete and others rave about this restaurant and that was the reason for wanting to try it. Checking in was a cinch and we were seated right on time. Our server was Beth and she was phenomenal! She gave suggestions after finding out what we really liked. She was on the money every time. We didn't order appetizers as we wanted dessert and didn't think we could eat all that much. Next time I will order the onion rings because I saw some at other tables and they looked fantastic (and I love onion rings). I had the 6 oz. filet, well done (and got the slumped shoulder treatment from Beth LOL) and my wife ordered the NY Strip well done (no shoulder slump there). My side was garlic mashed potatoes and my wife got the augratin potatoes. Hers was a little better than mine on the side dish, but it was still good. That was the best steak I have ever had in my life!! Dessert orders were apple tart for me and creme brûlée for DW. Again, mine was good, but DW's creme brûlée was better. But the chocolate cake that I saw at other tables is what I will order next time. Wow! Fantastic experience thanks to Pete for recommendation, DD for gifting it to us, and Beth for tremendous service!

Agreed. My wife and I ate there during Thanksgiving break. The bacon and eggs are still a winner. Steaks were cooked perfectly. Just an overall good restaurant.

I had lunch there last week and it was one of the best meals I've had on property. Prime rib sandwich followed by the chocolate cake (along with a fig manhatten and the cocoa boulevardier). Everything was excellent and the server was wonderful.

We got the onion rings and agree, they were good. We also got the onion soup and that was good, too! They also make very good cocktails.

We recently had breakfast and dinner (Oh, those rolls!) there during our stay at BLT in March...both great meals with exceptional service!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter