Staying @ POP & want to decorate your window?We need someone to Takeover the thread!

Hi! I just started reading this thread today.....can't believe I never noticed it before.

Is there any chance of getting in on a box? We will be there Oct. 21-26. I didn't see those dates taken on some of the earlier posts.

Welcome back Michele!! When you get caught up Check out Box 2 Pooh and I are on for same time . There are spots in other boxes to move one of us to. I've also been talking up this thread on other threads and at least one said she was interested. If we all do this we can fill in some holes!!

We_Love_Disney said:
My Fellow PoPpErS......

Gosh I hope DMM contacted all the people BEFORE me with my information so they can leave me the boxes!! I will have an overlap with Michelle, but she didn't leave me HER information either. Oh boy, my belly hurts. Too much pressure! I did PM her MY cell number before she left, so hopefully things will move along ok. :hourglass

Anyone got advise for me? Contingency plans? Suggestions?

All this and getting ready to go myself. :wave:

She said she pm'd DMM with her cell phone number, so there's a start.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Hi everyone!!!!

i'm HOMEEEE!!!

I never got a box :(

I'm really bummed about it, since it was my idea and all!! oh well, we had a blast and i'm soooooo glad i bought a HUGE box of decorations myself. Otherwise i would have been a little more upset :teeth:

I will post pics soon! my door got a lot more attention than my window since i had a lot of magnets and stuff!! i forgot to take a pic of my window until DH was already taking it apwart :( sooo the pic i have shows the window no justice :teeth:

When i met Scrappinmom she too had not recieved a box :sad2: so i hope she at least got hers before the end of vacay ::yes::

Welcome home. How was the drive back? :drive: Your second home that is. I am looking forward to reading your trip report. :surfweb: Can't wait.

If you need any help or an opinion about what could work, just ask. Sometimes another thinker can help. :idea:

PICS :cheer2: PICS :cheer2: PICS :cheer2: PICS :cheer2:

You should have had all your laundry done before you came home! :laundy:

:hourglass sigh............

Hey looky here!!!!!

<------I got tags! T-A-G-S!!!!

Count them, 1-2-3!!!!!!!!!!

Getting tagged is the best feeling.

Woo Hoo for me!!!!

Thank you Tag Fairy. Thank you. (they do exist, they do exist, they do, they do, they do.....)

I am going to try this!!!! I have never posted a picture before, so here goes....I tried to make them smaller, but it hasn't worked in the preview screen, lets hope it works for real posting. :confused3

This was the view from my window at POP room 6369, as I like to call it, the worst room on the planet for window decorating....So, if you couldn't see our window, we understand!

40600220.jpg

This was the view from inside our room, out our window:

40600218.jpg

This was our window during the day:

40600039.jpg

This was our window at night:

40600216.jpg

40600214.jpg

This was our door, lonely without messages yet:

40600041.jpg

This was our door with some messages, YEAY!!!!

40600212.jpg

And finally, thank you to whoever left the pirate stuff in Box 1! We decorated the inside of my parents room with the banners, and put the cling on the window:

40600217.jpg

Wow!!! Patsfan7 you really did a great job on those windows!!! :thumbsup2 Puts mine to shame!! :guilty:

hi everyone! i have so much catching up to do!!!

i did hear from susan last night!!! (cell phone) We_Love_Disney
She did not get ALOT of the boxes :sad2: BUT she is able to spread the stuff i brought down to pass out to the other boxes. phewww.. good thing i brought all that stuff down ::yes::!!!

She did not get ALOT of the boxes :sad2: BUT she is able to spread the stuff i brought down to pass out to the other boxes. phewww.. good thing i brought all that stuff down ::yes::!!!

Well, I wonder if the front desk would be able to help out? Boxes just sitting there will get pitched right?

Please tell me she got Box 4 - it was the one she was signed up to get.

Patsfan7 - Your window is GREAT!

I am new to the message boards and new to the resorts! We will be staying at the Pop resort for the first time on our honeymoon April 15-21.

ash1569 said:
I am new to the message boards and new to the resorts! We will be staying at the Pop resort for the first time on our honeymoon April 15-21.

YAY! Youll have a great time. I love POP!!!!

Be sure to read, read, read as much as you can before you go! Lots of info here!

I love the pictures of everyone's windows and doors! Keep posting those pictures. :thumbsup2

I'm leaving on Friday and still haven't heard from KATE716 on her info and she hasn't read my PM to her. I got in touch with DisnyGrl30 and will just leave Box 5 to her if I haven't heard from Kate before I leave. I'll check in a few times during vacation to see if I've heard from her. Michelle, if you'd rather I leave the box to someone else for babysitting, just let me know.

Surprizetrip06 10/14-10/22
KATE716 11/24-12/2
DisnyGrl30 12/1-12/10

Our girls still don't know we're going, so the surprise is still in the works! Wish us luck in pulling it off! :banana:

surprize trip, please go ahead and leave the box for that next person! it works great that way and POP seems to be really good about leaving the boxes for people!!

scrappinMom was there the same time i was and never recieved a box :sad2: so it seems to all be falling apart! as soon as i can get rid of excess boxes i think it will work better with only 2 or 3 boxes goign around ::yes:: it just means i will have to turn people away, so i hope only people that are REALLY interested in doing this will sign up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter