Staying onsite and other newbie questions

ckdsweet

Earning My Ears
Hi again everybody!

Been scouring these boards everyday to find out as I can! It's such a wonderful resource. I have a couple more questions, if I can pick your brains a little more. (Only 55 days to go! :dance3:)

1. Even though we're staying in a villa, I managed to convince my bf to book one night at Royal Pacific Resort for the two days we are doing Universal. I had been planning on getting Express (I'm impatient and HATE lines) and the room was only $50 more. We also wanted to be able to go to City Walk and not have to worry about cabs etc. In any case though, I was wondering at what time you can get your room key on the day of your arrival? I know you don't have to wait till 4 but I was wondering if we could get it early enough to do WWoHP that day.

2.Which water park would be more enjoyable for two adults (24 and 28) -- Aquatica or Wet n Wild? We have Orlando Flex passes bought however we probably will only go to one of the water parks. I am leaning more towards Aquatica but my bf really liked the look of Wet n Wild. I am a weak swimmer so some of those looked a little terrifying! Mainly, though, we'd be looking for the least crowded and most relaxing experience.

Thanks in advance!

Yes, you can get your room keys early enough on your check in day to make it to early entry for Harry Potter.

Can't help you with the waterparks question.

I have checked in as early as 6-7 am with no problems.:thumbsup2

2.Which water park would be more enjoyable for two adults (24 and 28) -- Aquatica or Wet n Wild? We have Orlando Flex passes bought however we probably will only go to one of the water parks. I am leaning more towards Aquatica but my bf really liked the look of Wet n Wild. I am a weak swimmer so some of those looked a little terrifying! Mainly, though, we'd be looking for the least crowded and most relaxing experience.
I think Aquatica is a little more family oriented (has slower rides) than Wet 'n Wild...which has more thrilling rides. If you're a weaker swimmer, I would suggest Aquatica but that's just my opinion. ;)

Hi again everybody!

Been scouring these boards everyday to find out as I can! It's such a wonderful resource. I have a couple more questions, if I can pick your brains a little more. (Only 55 days to go! :dance3:)

1. Even though we're staying in a villa, I managed to convince my bf to book one night at Royal Pacific Resort for the two days we are doing Universal. I had been planning on getting Express (I'm impatient and HATE lines) and the room was only $50 more. We also wanted to be able to go to City Walk and not have to worry about cabs etc. In any case though, I was wondering at what time you can get your room key on the day of your arrival? I know you don't have to wait till 4 but I was wondering if we could get it early enough to do WWoHP that day.

Thanks in advance!

1- As mentioned above you can check in early enough to get over to WWoHP and use your early entry privilege and the Unlimitted Express Pass starts on your check in day as well. We LOVED using the EP during the hot, busy summer.

2-I have not been to Aquatica, but thought Wet N Wild was great for my teenage kids. Lots of super thrill water slides/rides. My teens are good swimmers and like anything thrilling.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter