Staying offsite and parking....

jessg

DIsney we will see you yet again
Since we are driving down to WDW and will be staying offsite we will be driving to the parks each day. In the last we would park where ever and hop on a tram but NOW I'm not sure which parks even have the trams back yet and which do not.... So can someone help me which parks have trams and which ones would preferred parking be better?

Since we are driving down to WDW and will be staying offsite we will be driving to the parks each day. In the last we would park where ever and hop on a tram but NOW I'm not sure which parks even have the trams back yet and which do not.... So can someone help me which parks have trams and which ones would preferred parking be better?
Trams are back at MK and AK but not at DHS or Epcot.

We’ve never used preferred parking, except when we’ve arrived at AK within 2-3 hours of closing and were allowed to park in any available spot, so I can’t say whether preferred parking at DHS or Epcot would be better than trams at MK and AK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter