Staying off-site

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi, I’m looking into a trip next Summer with two small children (1yo and 3yo) We have been at DLP many times without children and have always stayed on-site. This time we would like to stay off-site in a hotel with a shuttle to DLP and hopefully some children friendly restaurents. What can you recommend? Or not recommend? 😊

It's not a shuttle, but just one stop away on the train (Val D'Europe station) there's an Ibis and a Residhome less than 100 metres from the station exit (number 2) - I don't think you can get back to your hotel quicker unless you were staying at the Disneyland Hotel! As the trains are less than 2 Euros per trip (that's adult fares, don't know what kids pay; plus there are discounts for books of 10 tickets) and depart every 5 minutes or so, that might be more convenient than a shuttle that may only run a few times a day. I stayed at the Residhome last week and have started a trip report in this forum if you want more details on that.

My favourite off site is Campanile, one of the partner hotels. Free and regular transportation, good rates, good breakfast, speedy wifi. It comes with a petting zoo, a small arcade and the shop/snack place looks decent.
For kids, I also hear good things about Magic Circus and Dream Castle next door.

Most of the new apartments opposite the Relais Spa hotel (Val d'Europe) are buy-to-let properties, lots on booking.com. We have stayed at several and all were really good, DLP bus is 2min walk (from Relais Spa) and another goes from the Hotel Elysee. There's also a Sejours et Vacances at Serris, with a shuttle bus stop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter