Staying logged in to Navigator App

iZon

Mouseketeer
Hi. I have to log in to App every time I use it. This will be very annoying on the actual cruise. It wasn‘t this way before nor is it for any other app I have. Any tips for staying logged in? Thanks.

Does your phone have the option to save your login info and you just use your fingerprint or face scan to unlock? On Samsung devices it does this so not sure about others.

Does your phone have the option to save your login info and you just use your fingerprint or face scan to unlock? On Samsung devices it does this so not sure about others.
On iPhone, you have the option to enable FaceId.

On iPhone, you have the option to enable FaceId.

True, but it's a pain to login, select the reservation then wait for the counter to load. And that's really all I want to see... :-) On the old app it kept you logged in and on the counter. Sigh, progress.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter