Staying at POP - When can I pick up and start using Park Tickets

jasnjen

Earning My Ears
I am checking in to POP on Sunday March 31, with the resort plus dining plus park ticket package, but plan to arrive in Orlando Saturday March 30 and stay offiste for one night. Can I pick up my park tickets and start using them prior to my check in?

don't think so - the park tickets are generally put on your room key - you don't get one until you check in

but you can check in at 6:30 am the next morning.

unless you have a rental car - would stay in a airport hotel - there are several w/shuttle - so you can go back to the airport next morning and use DME.

I posted the same question a few weeks ago and was told that you can do this. Instructed to go to guest services. Maybe someone else can confirm this though. We actually went ahead and added the first day to our package so we won't be trying this.

I am checking in to POP on Sunday March 31, with the resort plus dining plus park ticket package, but plan to arrive in Orlando Saturday March 30 and stay offiste for one night. Can I pick up my park tickets and start using them prior to my check in?

See the sticky on the Theme Parks and Strategies board at the top of the page for everything you want to know about tickets.

You can do it up to three days ahead of time. There are instructions on how to do it; and then how to load the paper ticket onto the KTTW card at the resort after check-in.

I have had to do it the past three years, since I arrive the Saturday after Thanksgiving and my discount has been blacked out until the following day. I do a room only the first night, but get tickets for the amount of my entire stay and pick them up a day early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter