Staying at LRP for 1 night- park at hotel or Universal on check out day?

Penmac

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Royal Pacific tonight for a park day tomorrow. Checking out tomorrow AM. Should we leave our car at the hotel and pay for 2 days of parking or move to the Universal lot in the AM? I’m looking for the path of least resistance when the park closes at 9 since we will likely be there all day. Is it easier to utilize the hotel shuttles and keep our car in the hotel garage, or should we move it over to the universal lot to expediate our exit that night?

On your check out day you can leave your car there till you leave.....as long as you leave before midnight you won`t be charged a second nights stay.

Take the boat back to RP when park closes and leave from there, easier than waiting on buses.

Keep your car at the hotel

As long as you leave before midnight that day, you won’t be charged you check out

Go to the park and enjoy it
When you are done for the day, return to the hotel and get your car

Schumi is one step ahead of me
Lol

I guess she is posting while I am reading and I don’t see it until I post

Looks like it’s a tag team here...

Interesting. I called the hotel and they told me I had to move car by 3pm if I didn’t want to be charged a second night of parking fee. 🤔

Your call might have been redirected to the Loews call center and not the hotel

I called yesterday and had to be transferred to the hotel front desk

I know this has happened to others during busy call times

Your call might have been redirected to the Loews call center and not the hotel

I called yesterday and had to be transferred to the hotel front desk

I know this has happened to others during busy call times
Thank you! We are definitely leaving it here either way. The 7 min walking path or water taxi seems much easier than dealing with a chaotic central parking garage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter