Staying at Hyatt MCO night before cruise, how do I...

Mastiff

Mouseketeer
Flying in the night before our cruise and staying at Hyatt MCO. I have Disney transfers from MCO to port. How do I get my luggage to Disney for the cruise?
I am going to assume there is a Disney Cruise Line area to check in but just want to be sure.

Could someone let me know how this works.

Thanks for all the help!

At check in tell them you are going on the Disney cruise and they will give you a paper with instructions. You can either carry the luggage with you or leave it outside your room and the hotel will take care of it for you. That is what we do. Make sure you keep a carry on with what you will need for the day because you will not see them until they arrive at your stateroom in the afternoon. There is a line in the lobby for check in for the Disney transfers. It is pretty easy!

At check in tell them you are going on the Disney cruise and they will give you a paper with instructions. You can either carry the luggage with you or leave it outside your room and the hotel will take care of it for you. That is what we do. Make sure you keep a carry on with what you will need for the day because you will not see them until they arrive at your stateroom in the afternoon. There is a line in the lobby for check in for the Disney transfers. It is pretty easy!

Our last trip to the Hyatt they told us to leave the luggage INSIDE the room and they came to pick it up in the morning...we did not have to be there.

MJ

We stayed at the Hyatt in 2009 and were also told to leave our luggage inside our room. I was a bit hesitant, but put my trust in Disney. :thumbsup2They know what they're doing. Have a great trip!

Yes, we were also told to leave the luggage INSIDE the room. It was a bit scary, but lo and behold, it did show up on the ship :) Just make sure to inform them on check-in that you are cruising with DCL and get the form and fill it out to insure they know to pick up your luggage in the morning.

Really a great service and super easy!

Follow up Question: Do you have to be using the DCL bus? Will they still take care of you luggage if you are taking a limo?

Can anyone tell me what time the DCL transfer busses start running from the Hyatt MCO to Port Canaveral?

Our last cruise we too left our luggage in the room to be picked up. BUT...our next trip is just 3 weeks away and when I booked our room at the Hyatt, they told me that they no longer collect luggage from the rooms and that we had to bring it down ourselves. I hope that this is wrong, and from what everyones saying my hopes are growing. I may call them again to see if I get a different answer.

I don't know of a specific time the transfer busses start running, but on my last cruise we went down to the checkin area about 8:30 and we're checked in and on a bus by about 10:15.

GREAT NEWS!!! I just called the Hyatt MCO and they still collect your luggage for you...and from inside the room!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter