Staying at BWV

DisNance

Mouseketeer
Hi,
I'm staying at BWV in 11/08. This will be our first time at any Disney Villa. Any feedback on that resort would be helpful.
Thanks

Other than 'you're gonna love it there' what can I ay??? I love BWV. It's my favorite place to stay at WDW. That's why we bought DVC there..only place my dh would buy at.
The resort itself is very lovely. Very grown-up feeling yet kids are more than happy there. The main pool is a ton of fun. The shops on the boardwalk itself are fun to browse in. The easy access to DHS and Epcot are wonderful.

We stayed in a one bedroom back in Arpil and we really liked it. I loved the space and being so close to Epcot and DHS. I also like that there are so many food options. The only thing I didnt like was the lack of places to refill my mug. We were on the deluxe dining and it became a pain to get them filled.

Just to add onto what the above posters have said....the other great thing is the boardwalk performers that are out at night. My kids love the shows these people put on, especially the magic shows. There is also adult venues like Jellyrolls if you are traveling kidless. We bought there sight unseen because of the BWV reputation and the closeness to two major parks. My DW always said that if we are going to stay or buy I would like to be able to walk to a park or in this case parks. Have fun see you there.......11/5 to 11/14 for us.

We stayed in a studio in May. It was awesome! We were fortunate to get a fifth floor room that had a view of SSE and the top of the fireworks. The proximity to EPCOT and the Boardwalk was also a big plus for us, as EPCOT is one of our favorite parks.

I would stay again in a heartbeat :thumbsup2

We will be there Oct 22 to the 26th and I cannot wait! We scoped it out this past April and love the quiet pool and spa area!

Love the entire Boardwalk area. The proximity to two parks can't be beat, plus you have easy access to the monorail!pirate:

It's the best. The kids love the pool slide and the parents have full view of the entire pool area.

AHH :) Love the BWV! My family and I stayed there in November of '07! The Boardwalk is my favorite resort to stay at, Villa or no Villa. There is always something to do. Head down to Seashore Sweets and get a scoop of ice cream OR the ESPN club for some wings. I love the fact you are also so close to Epcot and MGM, opps, Hollywood Studios.

We're checking into a studio on Saturday. It's my favorite WDW resort. The close proximity to DHS and EPCOT make it easy to take an afternoon break without long bus rides. We love it.

Hey There,
Thanks to all!! I can't wait to go BWV!!! I was a little concerned because I really never heard alot about it. It's good to know what a great place it is!!!

We'll be staying at the BWV too in December '08 so like to hear about this resort !!! :thumbsup2 Have never been to the BW before, it's like a whole other world was hiding right by Epcot and Studios the whole time :yay: Can't wait !!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter